~sorrow~

((Sorry it's so short))

!¡!WARNING: MORE FLIPPING FEELS FOR U!¡!

You left the room feeling super confused, why did bendy hug you out of nowhere?
That question wonders around in your mind but there was no answer you could think of.
Bendy stayed frozen in the exact same place and expression he had, he was so still you could easily thought that he was just a statue.

You don't remember the times when you hugged and kissed him whenever he had those terrible nightmares, you don't remember the times when you danced across the rooms and halls, or the time when you 1st met...

...bendy felt his new beating heart shatter into pieces, he didn't lose you completely but now you don't remember him.
He felt like the fear he once had when boris died has came back to haunt him.
He let's out whimpers and choked sobs as his fears, reality, and sadness all came crashing down on him.

He felt alone.....

You looked in the boxes that is by that movie projector thing near the entryway, you found something inside and you wiped the ink from your eyes to see a
Record in your hands. It looked a bit old but should still play, you brushed some dust off of it and got up.
You once again wiped ink away so you can see what you where doing, you put the record in the record player and started to play it.

Your favorite song started to play.