♧nicknames and name carvings♧

((Requested by DuckPieDie))

It's now Sunday and the workers are having their day off making you bendy and boris to roam freely, Joey was finally there after a while. You where the only person or well...cartoon character to notice that Joey was acting more strange then usual and he was carrying a bag with something metal.you thought it was just Joey having a hard time with something and he got some new stuff for the workshop but then again you could be wrong.

Brushing Joey's weird behavior aside, it was pretty much the same old same old.
Though ever since the kiss happened you and bendy haven't ever been separated and even if you did you both wouldn't want to be apart longer then 10 minutes,
It's pretty much getting annoying for Joey but he thinks it'll bound to pass eventually.

Bendy at the moment is fast asleep with his arms wrapped around you, he lightly snores with his head laying on top of your head while you continue the rest of Joey's book 'the illusion of living', you smiled cuz of how adorable bendy is when he's sleeping.

A few hours have past, well actually it was only 15 minutes but it felt like hours. You started to get bored and you lightly poked your sleeping boyfriends face "beeeeennndyyyyy~" you whispered, bendy slightly moves and hugs you a bit tighter "little deviiillll~" you giggled at the nickname you had gave him and poked his face once more.

He opens one of his eyes and looks at you "yes darlin~?" He mummbles in his half asleep state "I'm bored, entertain me!" You giggled and he kisses your head "well what do you wanna do?" He asked and you sat there to think for a bit... "I Don't know" you told him, he let's you go and he stands up "how about we..." he stood there to think for a moment.

You both can't leave the building because Joey is here, boris is asleep so you all cant think of something together,you didn't feel like dancing, and there was pretty much nothing else to do. "Never mind I have nothing..." he said with a frown, You smiled at him "we'll think of something" you assured him.

Then a idea came to your mind "bendy can you get something sharp? Like scissors or something?" You asked and bendy gave you a confused look "what for darlin?" He asked you and you smiled at the nickname he had gave you "you'll seeeee~" you giggled, bendy shrugs and walked off to find something sharp.

*5 minutes later*

He came back with a pair of scissors and hands them to you, you walked down stairs to the basement with bendy following you.
You started to carve a small heart on the wooden wall and you carved the 1st letter of your name in the heart, then you handed the scissors to bendy "carve a b in the heart" you said and he did as he was told, you smiled and got the scissors and carved a arrow going through the heart and mini hearts around it "can I have the scissors back please darlin?" He kindly asked and you handed him the scissors, there was small space under the 1st letters of both of your names.

And in that little space he carved "4ever"