heavenly toys

((Ya im not gonna change the alice angel chapters cuz for one i liked the way i imagined her to be before chapter 3 so ya. They stayin....*cough cough* im also lazy as fuck *cough cough*

Also YAY IM FINALLY DOING A LEGIT UPDATE!

ur welcome :3))

You tried to help alice upstairs....until you got lost.
You somehow managed to find that heavenly toys part of the workshop, you wherent gonna lie it was kinda beautiful.
You also got mesmerized by a huge and i mean HUGE bendy plush that wasnt far from a boris plush thats the exact same size, it was so tempting to lift that up and drag it around with you till you finally got back on track.

But sadly you had to leave it, its not like its going anywhere and you cant get distracted after leading a very confused and lost alice angel around to satan knows where.
Wait... Does saying that insult her since shes a angel? Or does it not cuz she has devil horns?

....

Your starting to debate is shes a actual angel or a demon, you gotta admit seeing a angel with horns is kinda confusing on which one she actually is ((tbh ive been debating that myself lately))
Your thoughts where interrupted by alice "aawww how cute" she said at the huge boris plush that is sitting by the ink like waterfall/fountain "ya it is kinda cute but this one is even cuter!!!!!" You said pointing at the big bendy plush, alice stares at it for a moment "yes...thats cute too.." She agrees, you know shes only saying that to be nice and not hurt your feelings which you didnt take much offense too since you know their relationship in the cartoons.

Alice took a small boris plush since she thinks its adorable anf you took a couple more small bendy plushes and glanced at the big one "ill come back for you!" You yelled as you followed alice to the toy machine that has stopped workinv due to the stuffed toys in the gears.

Alice picks up a plush of her "hey this is me!!!" She said happily "they made me look so cute!" She giggles and you gave your signature smile. You and alice got the toys out of the gears and fixed the machine making the shelves full of the plush toys mive reveling a opening to a door.
As you both went through the door you can hear voices and grunts almost sounding like someones in pain.

When you turned back to look where the sounds coming from you didnt see anyone in the heavenly toys place, It was only you and alice..... or so you thought.