♧going out♧

((Continuation of ◇fixing boris◇))

Bendy had felt upset since the ritual didn't work, he swore he did everything right. He even doubled check and did the ritual a 2nd time but nothing happened.
You attempted to make him feel better by cuddles and taking him out of the workshop for a while.

It kinda worked, he didn't look or act depressed as before.
You both didn't really do much just sat and cuddle at the park on a bench. There was hardly anyone at the park today.

You thought that you would go and get some flowers to give to bendy to make him feel a little more better. You wish you could do something better but you used up the rest of the money to get your axolotl echo. It was still worth it tho ^^

"Little devil, I'm gonna go and get you something ok? You stay here and don't go anywhere~!" You smile giving him a kiss on his cheek, you got up and walked away.
Bendy sat there in deep thought, since he's alone he might as well smoke to get rid of all this stress. He takes out the last cigar that he has and lights it.

"Hey there bendy~" a voice said, he looked beside him to see (r/n) "hey (r/n)" he said, a puff of smoke leaving his mouth "mind if I sit here?" "My girlfriend is sitting there" "don't worry I'll get up when she comes back" (r/n) said sitting down beside him, another puff of smoke leaving his mouth.

"So.... bendy... how have you been?" She asked "I don't want to talk about it" he said, she started to change the subject trying to get to know the cute demon better.
You started to walk back with the flowers, you just loved their sweet scent.
You saw (r/n) sitting with bendy talking to him, she was hugging his arm wile he smokes.

Oh... hell... no.

((Ok, shit is about to go down.

But aside from tge drama..

I drew alice

Ur welcome ^^))