☆○☆○welcome back○☆○☆

((HA!!! DID U REALLY THINK IT WAS OVER!?

Maybe not but eh, it was worth a shot XD

for a apology for stabbing ur feels in the last chapter here's a bendy and the ink machine song I found by tryhardninja. It's above this chapter if u wanna check it out

Enjoy))

30 years had past.

Henry had received a note from Joey saying he wanted to show him something.
Henry hadn't heard from Joey in 30 years like good god.
He shrugged his shoulders and drove there to visit the old workshop.

*time skip through all the finding things and starting up the ink machine cuz I ain't writing all of this in one chapter*

Henry walked back to the ink machine after starting it, when he found the doorway borded up he knew something was wrong. When he got closer a monster made of ink rised from the pool of ink that the ink machine was making.
Henry yelled and ran twords the exit falling down in the basement thanks to the rotten floors.

The monster stood there confused, he can't see, talk or understand any language. He opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was gurgling and choking sounds.
He walked forword but since he is only ink he walked right through the wooden planks that are nailed to the doorway without feeling a thing.

He wondered around with a feeling in his chest like he was missing something...
Since he does not remember what happened before and that he can't really see due to the ink over his eyes he does not remember you and he bumps into things as he wondered the flooded halls.

He bumped into a certain desk and a little sketch of a demon girl was laying there, for a moment he could see through some ink before it covered his eyes once more. He blindly reattached his hand to get the picture, when he did the ink on his hands covered the old sketch. It didnt matter though, the picture was burned into his mind.

The picture of the pretty demon girl was all he ever thought about while he stood there in the flooded hall waiting for a memory or something to come to him.
He needed to know where he is, what he is, is there anyone else around.

He stood there, hugging the sketch that is covered in ink close to his chest waiting for something to happen.