🎄christmas special🎄

((This will not tie into the story in any way so ya alice will not be changed and for this chapter only the butcher gang will be in this too.

This does not tie in to the actual story

Now grab some fuckin eggnog and blast some christmas music and enjoy!))

Twas the day before christmas and all through the workshop, everyone was working on decorations exept grumpy old bendy. He does not enjoy christmas not one bit, simply it celebrates the birth of Jesus.

The young demon (y/n) does not know the meaning, nor why her boyfriend be so upset about a holiday. Boris with the help of alice place the tree in the middle of the workshop, the room was decorated with lights,ribbons, and stockings hung on the wall.

Bendy sat there in anger then a plant dangled above him without his knowledge, barley ((aka the fisher)) had that plant connected to his fishing rod, edger ((the striker)) taps (y/n)s shoulder to grab her attention and show her what barley is doing. Why what she was was a mistletoe dangling from a thin fishing wire above bendys head.

A light dust of grey tints her cheeks and smiles, alice gives her a thumbs up and the ypung girl walked over to the grumpy demon.
"Little devil~?" She sang happily making him look up at her only to be taken for a short kiss seconds later, she pulls away and points up smiling "mistletoe!" She laughed and the demon lets out a chuckle "ok you got me darlin" he smiled for the 1st time today on christmas eve.

"Did i miss something?" Asked charley ((the piper)) question as he walked into the room with a big red bag full of presents, that alice had wrapped herself "charley you werent supposed to bring them till after we are done with the tree!" Alice said with her hands on her hips, a "WHOA!" Escaped boris's mouth as he had fallen on the floor trying to get the star on the tree.

It was compleat silence before everyone started to laugh followed by bendy helping boris up from the floor.
You gave bendy a hug and said "now will you stop being a grinch?"
and to that bendy replied "maybe if i get another kiss" you laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

It all wasnt perfect but in the end it was the best christmas ever...