♡◇♡first kiss♡◇♡

((( requested by AshtheFireWolf and @lnudathefox1000 ))

You sat there listening to some old records you had found, most of them where pretty nice but others you just didn't like. There's actually one song that you really liked and you replayed it 3 times in a row and your on your 4th replay now. You sang along to the lyrics not noticing that bendy is listening, he thought you sing beautifully and he sat there listening to you sing.

When it was over you noticed he was there when he applaud you, you where glad he enjoyed your singing. You had a idea "bendy dance with me!" You giggled at him "Oh ok!" He smiled and stood up, you restarted the song again and put one hand on his shoulder and took his hand in the other, he smiled putting his free hand around your waist.

You both slow danced to the song and you layed your head on his other shoulder while you both danced, enjoying every second of it. Bendy smiled and kissed your head making you blush a bit, at this point the song was over but you both continued to dance not really wanting to stop.

You lifted your head and looked at him "hey maybe later we could try to sneak out again and go somewhere more fun! I mean if it's ok with you that is" bendy said both of you not realizing that there was some loose flooring under your feet "sure I'd like to go out" you smiled.

On a bad timing bendy tripped over the loose flooring and drags you down with him on the floor, he was now hovering over you. He looks at you with a worried expression and a blush on his face "I am so sorry (y/n)! Are you ok!?" Bendy asked with concern, he wouldn't forgive himself is he accidentally hurt your pretty little head "I'm fine bendy really" you looked up at him with a blush on your face.

For a moment he just stares at you with his face growing more of a darker grey, he really wanted to kiss you. I mean yeah he did give you kisses all the time like on the head or the cheek but he never gave you a ACTUAL kiss, to be honest he was a little afraid that he was taking things to fast for you, that and that he was a bit of a chicken to kiss you.

He slowly moved his face close and places his hand on your pail cheeks that slowly turned grey. You couldn't speak and just continued to stare back at him with your face growing darker, he leans in and kisses your lips and closed his eyes.
You couldn't move, you couldn't even blink on how shocked you where, you where mentally screaming that the demon you had fallen in love with is kissing you.
You can confirm that this is the best day of your life.

Bendy pulled away and looked at you with a big goofy smile on his face, you looked at him and smiled still speachless cus of the kiss.
Bendy stands and helps you up, as a thank you you gave him a kiss on his lips and walked back to the record player still blushing really hard and kept thinking about the kiss.

You looked for another record that you haven't played yet while bendy sits on the chair lightheaded and smiling like a goofball, seeing the hearts float above his head again.

(((Hope u enjoyed and requests r still open m8s!!! ^^)))