♤murder and finding you♤

((Continuation of ▪■bendy lost his mind■▪

Before we continue I made another picture as a apology for bringing back all the feels

Ok now let's get back to the feels :D))

!¡!WARNING:POSSIBLY DARK STUFF AND ALSO FEELS!¡!

The man walked off to the next room to prepare for bendy's presence. He was using you as bait to bring his savior into the room and have his offering.
He wants to be saved, he wants to be noticed by him.
He wants to escape this prison he calls a body.

He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

The sound of laughter stops but the sobbing continues on, he can hear the true ink demon crawl through the halls. The sobbing stops.....silence dawned apon the room, the other room that you where in was silent too. You where a bit afraid, the dead silence made your ink like skin crawl. It was far to quiet, you know that the silence will be replaced with something crazy.

The door that is on the other side of the room slowly opens, nothing was there it was just darkness.
"L-little d-devil...!?" You called out to replace the silence in the room, there was no answer.
Your actually a bit afraid and worried about bendy, who knows what he's going through since your missing.
He must be going crazy...

The mans voice boomed out from the 2 speakers that are in the room and started to yell things and said show yourself and such.
You didn't know what he was talking about you where only focused on getting out of here, his yelling was soon replaced with screaming, gurggling noices and flesh being ripped apart

you managed to get free from the chair and ran out the room to find your little devil. You moved lots of wooden planks out of the way and walked in a room that's flooded in ink, the ink stains your white shoes "oh darn" you said and looked up to see bendy in his ink monster form, the ink covers his eyes so he can't see anything

"Little devil!" You happily yelled and walked to him, you noticed that he's more taller and skinnier then the last time he was in this form. he just stands there not doing anything, he thinks he's just hallucinating or something.

"Little devil?" You asked looking up at him, you can barely see his eyes through the ink. His eyes where full of ink tears but his face shows nothing. You wiped the ink away from his face "I'm sorry if I scared you" you said to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He knows he isn't hallucinating now, you where actually there. Your here with him, he's no longer alone. He starts to cry more and hugs you tightly, he's more stronger then before too. Good thing you don't really have the need to breath, you hugged him back "don't cry little devil" you said to him.

"I-i thought you..." he tried to speak but just cried more, you kissed his cheek "I know..." you simply said, he cried into your shoulder and he turns normal after a while. "Feel better?" You said to him "y-yeah..." he said,wiping the ink tears from his face and walked out of the flooded floor while holding your hand "I'm not letting you go" he said, you smiled to him "I don't mind that at all" he smiled to you and he gave you a kiss on the cheek.

You both walked back to where you where before hand in hand, bendy was actually serious on not letting you go. He never let go of your hand or stopped cuddling you for the rest of the day but you didn't really mind it.
You both didn't really talk about what happened to you and to be honest you both didn't want to talk about it, you both are just glad that things are better again.

Your probably wondering what happened to the guy who kidnapped you... wellllllll..... all I have to say is that he's torn to pieces by the dancing demon.

((Ok we gots the feels out of the way now we can get back to the cute stuff again))