♡cuddles♡

It's a cold Thursday morning, all the workers are at their desks and doing their work as always while you,bendy, and boris where in the cold basement.
The fact that the basement is underground makes it colder then it was outside the old wooden walls.

Lucky for you guys Joey gave you, bendy, and boris a blanket each after boris practically begged Joey for the blankets.
Currently you where huddled up in the corner of the room with your blanket trying to get warm, bendy was on the other side of the room covered up and was writing on the walls, boris was sound asleep and was also covered up in his blanket.

Even with the blankets it was still ice cold the few candles that lit up parts of the room isn't even helping the room to get warm.
You shiver, you tucked your wings behind your back and your teeth chatter, You where suprised boris wasn't shivering in his sleep.

Bendy looked at you when he heard the loud noise of teeth chattering "are you ok?" He asked "y-yeah....j-just still a little c-cold..." you said through your chattering teeth, bendy walks to you with a frown on his face and hands you his blanket "here, you need it more then me" he told you "n-no! I don't want you t-to get more cold t-then you are now..." you said giving him his blanket back.

It pretty much went on and on for a good long 15 minutes.

Bendy sighs in defeat "ok..." he mummbles, you didn't want the cute demon to get cold it's already bad enough your getting cold but if the demon you really care about gets cold cus of you then it'll make you feel worse,a while later you managed to go to sleep.

Soon after you fell asleep though bendy put his blanket over you and goes back to making doodles on the wall.
He shivers a bit and looks at your sleeping form, he walks over and sat beside you.
You looked so pretty and peaceful wile you where sleep, bendy shivers again.

He shakes your shoulder a little to wake you up "(y/n)..." he whispers and you open your black eyes "hmmm....?" You hummed as a reply still half asleep "do u mind if I uh....h-hug you so we both c-can get warm....?" Bendy shyly asked "ya....sure" you yawned.
Bendy blushes and took some of the blankets so him and you r both covered by the 2 blankets and he wraps his arms around you.

You still half asleep, wrapped your arms around bendy and snuggled up close with a smile on your face, going back to your peaceful slumber.
Bendy smiles with the blush still covering his pail face, he kisses your head and slightly tightens his grip on you as if someone will take you away.

He closed his eyes a fell asleep, both of you still cuddling each other.