♡falling in love with you all over again♡

(( I didn't have a picture on what (y/n) looked like in the last 2 chapters till now soooo...
This is what u look like now

If you can't see the arms I have the picture before I put black and grey in it

Now enjoy))

A day later you wondered around in the halls but when you wiped the ink away from your eyes you always noticed that bendy is right behind you, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Your starting to think he's been following you like a lost puppy all day long but then again he could just be wondering around blindly like you are.

Either way you for some reason didn't mind it, you kinda thought it was cute you shrugged and went of to wondering around.
Bendy continues to follow you, of course wiping the ink away from his face every 10 seconds to see where he is going and to not bump into you.
He had this odd feeling in his chest and he had this feeling to hug and kiss you every time he is around you.

Since yesterday you both tried to speak proper words, bendy had a big problem with that since he does not understand any words so he had to live with this problem for a while. You on the other hand understand words and you managed to pronounce a word or 2 then just making gurgling sounds those words happen to be "hello" and "ok".

When you tried to say something else you just say gurgling sounds again, at least you are making progress and Bendy was ok with not understanding words but he'll get the hang of things soon.
You had this thought buried in the back of your mind to say 3 words to the other monster "bendy" and "little devil"...your not sure why.

You stopped and turned to look and see if bendy was there but  bendy ran into you and you both fell on the floor, since the ink machine turned off yesterday and the ink that flooded the floor turned dry you and bendy fell on the decaying wooden floor this is just like yesterday all over again... just without the ink.

Bendy looked through the ink and saw you again and a blushed formed on his face. He stared at you for what seemed like hours but really it was 30 seconds, he put his hand to your face and wiped the ink away from your eyes and you looked at him with a blush.
Silence dawned apon both of you and you stared at each other for a while.

He then kisses your cheek and his demon tail wags back and forth, your eyes widen and you tried to say something to him. You had a thought in your head about a time when a different looking you was reading a book and a different looking bendy kissed your cheek, you didn't know if that was a random thought or something else.

"B.......be......ben...dy....?" You spoke and he frozed.
Since you both have only been alive for a day and a half and since you both don't remember anything from your past lives, you didn't really know each others names or even if you both had any names,
He continues to stare at you with a look like he's seen a ghost.

'Bendy'....why did you call him that?