♤missing♤

((Requested by WingDingsSansGaster
Sorry this request took forever))

!¡!WARNING:BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE FLIPPING FEELS!¡!

Bendy fell asleep a while ago after you and him playing in that room full of chairs and instruments for a while. You kissed his head and went off to look for that figure you saw a while ago, you know for a fact that you where not imagining things

You wondered around for a bit, you grabbed a can of that bacon soup and opened it. Good thing it's one of those pop top cans. You tried some of it, it tasted pretty good. You walked around eating the bacon soup and then something hit the back of your head really really hard.
You dropped the can and fell on the floor with your head hurting really bad and your vision blurred.
You see a figure stand before you "it's time to sleep" he said to you and you passed out.
The figure picked you up and took you to a part of the 3rd floor that you and bendy never been at.

Bendy opened his eyes to see the light shine in his eyes, he sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked around to see you gone "darlin?" He called, no answer. He assumed you probably went exploring, he got up and stretched his arms out. He walked out looking for you "darlin!?" He called, still no answer.

Maybe you went upstairs?

He walked upstairs to the 1st floor and looked around, avoiding the room where boris still lays. He can't find you anywhere, he tried so hard to not Jump to conclusions and kept looking for you at the 3rd floor. He keeps yelling darlin or your name yet there isn't a answer at all.
He's starting to worry more and more "DARLIN! WHERE ARE YOU!!!???" He screamed.

....
....
....

Still no answer.

He started to shake what if someone took you away? What if you end up like boris? He went upstairs to look for you one more time and when he find nothing he went to get a cigar and light it. He smoked to calm himself down, he could be just being to paranoid. You mightve left the workshop and went somewhere.

That's better then thinking that someone took you away.....
He might just be being a bit protective and paranoid..
He smoked till there isn't any more of the cigar and went off to find you again.

The more he looked for you and the more time that passed he started to feel.... alone.
He tried his hardest not to cry, he hates this feeling so much.
"DARLIN!! PLEASE COME OUT THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!" He cried, hoping you would just come out and say you where only messing with him.

You didn't come out, you didn't answer, it was only silence.