♤sick days and odd behaviors♤

((Sorry its short))

Bendy sat there thinking, thinking if what could be wrong with you.
For the past few days you where sick and your behavior was off....

You started to cry over very little things, he would not list out what you cry over or else this chapter would take forever tho. Then you always lash out at him once or twice over god knows what, then after all that you just act all happy like nothing happened at all.

That's not the only thing that bothers him though,
You where more tired then usual and you always ask for food even though you both didn't exactly NEED food you still asked for it.
Then when bendy does give you something to eat you vomit up black,grey, and white ink.
Not to mention that you walk bare foot around the workshop cuz according to you that your feet started to hurt really bad whenever you wear your shoes.

This is really making him worried, are you maybe possibly dying again?
No, that couldn't be.
You both just got back and you aren't really melting like the time you both died.
Whenever he asks you whats wrong you either lash out or say 'I don't know... i just might be having one of those sick days' in a happy tone and skip away.

What on earth is wrong with you....?