♡you get a pet♡

((Requested by @alphav_020

I'm so excited!!! Chapter 2 is coming out tomorrow yaayyy! ^^))

You have been looking up stuff on this super old computer that was in Joey's old office, you where surprised it still works since it hasn't been used in what...? Over 30 years?

For some reason you looked up some pets.
It all was pretty much the same
There are bunnies,cats,dogs,turtles,birds, occasionally some snakes and hedgehogs, fish, lizards, and other things.
Till you found one animal you have never seen or even heard of before, a axolotl.

It looked so cute and it was so unique! You instantly wanted one, you got off the computer and ran out "bendyyyyy!!!" You yelled and bendy came running. "What what what!?" He yelled thinking something was wrong "I want a axolotl!"you smiled and he looked at you confused "a what?" He asked, you started to explain to him what a axolotl is.

After that he had doubts "but darlin we are cartoons made out of ink, we might poison it" he said "but we can turn human and humans ain't made out of ink" you said, bendy stops and sighed "ok, well get a axolotl" he said, you cheered and kissed his cheek "thank you~" you smiled, he was blushing a dark grey "l-lets just go..."

you both turned human and walked out of the workshop, heading to the pet store.

*time skip cuz im lazy*

You both got back with a bunch of stuff, turns out axolotls aren't really easy to own.
Bendy struggled to put everything together and you bought like 3 gallons of water to put in the tank.

*time skip again*

You both got everything together and you put you cute little axolotl in the tank, it swam around in the water just getting used to its new home. Your (e/c) eyes sparkled as the axolotl pressed it's little face against the glass "so cuuute" you squealed, bendy smiled at how happy you are you just looked so adorable when your eyes sparkled.

The axolotl started to swim around again and then hide.
You decided to just leave the cute thing alone so you and bendy walked away from the tank.
As soon as both of you left the axolotl peeked it's head out from its hiding place and goes back to swimming around in the large tank.

Name the axolotl?

((I'm sorry if y'all wanted something else, I just really like axolotls

Y'all can name him/her and I'll pick the best name! Go!))