◇a reunion◇

((Continuation of ◇welcome back boris◇))

Bendy had been looking for you for a while, he felt horrible. He made you cry just because he was stressed out... you where right about (r/n) she was flirting with him and he did nothing to stop it, he thought he made a friend but no... she only wanted to replace you but nothing can replace his darlin.

He looked pretty much high and low, he can't find you anywhere. He mightve done it, he mightve lost you forever now and it's all his fault.
He called out for you but there was always no response, he was about to give up.

Meanwhile you where with boris trying to teach him to turn human so he won't freak people out...more.
Eventually he got it right.

((I don't own this))

"Aaw boris you look adorable!" You smiled and ruffled his hair, boris blushes in embarrassment "c-cmon (y/n) I can't be that cute" he said, bendy walked till he sees you with boris. At 1st he didn't recognize boris since boris hadn't turned human before, his face goes red in anger.

"You look really cute boris! Really!" You said and bendy stopped at his tracks, boris?
"Heh, well gosh (y/n) thanks!" The wolf rubs the back of his neck, he even sounded like boris but his voice sounded a bit scratchy. Is that really boris?

"Darlin?" Bendy said walking to you, you looked at him and then looked away with a sad look. "Darlin I'm sorry i-i didn't mean to honest!" Bendy said to you with his voice sounded hurt, you just can't stay mad at him... "I forgive you little devil" you said and he gives you a hug making you smile.

Boris just stood there awkwardly waiting for you and bendy to finish sorting things out "oh! Bendy you never guess what happened!!!" You said to him "the ritual worked! Boris is alive see!?" Points at boris, bendy just stood there looking at the human wolf.

Boris gives a small wave "hi bendy" boris said with a cough, bendy's eyes teared up and he gave his brother a hug "thank god your back!" Bendy cried full of joy, he felt like weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Boris felt pain in his chest still but he gives his brother a hug.

Everything turned out right in the end... you and bendy are back together and boris is alive again.
From here on out its smooth sailing.