☆☆DRUNK BENDY☆☆

((Requested by @winterthediamond))

!¡!WARNING:SWEARING !¡!

Bendy left the workshop to get something he really wanted to try and hasn't came back in 3 hours, the store was like half a hour away it shouldn't take him long to go there and come back.

Suddenly you heard the entryway door open and close with a slam, followed by heavy footsteps and a few hiccups. You looked out the room, which would be Joey's old office and see bendy in his normal form. His face is a bit grey and looked a bit...weird.

You walked to him as the drunk demon struggles to stand up straight "d-darlin~" bendy hiccups throwing his arms around you followed by a strong scent of liquor,wine, and other alcoholic beverages. You let out a cough "bendy what the hell is that!?" You said "uuuhhh.....I d-dunno...." he slurs.

"Bendy... your drunk" you said "n-no I aint!" He yelled, you lightly pushed him off of you and he just fell on the floor "uuuhgghhhh" bendy moans in pain and you helped the heavy as fuck drunk demon up from the floor.
"Darlin...i-i wanna kiss you" he hiccups trying to give you a kiss and you cough at the strong smell that hit you like a pie in the face "n-no little devil, you smell like alcohol!" You coughed trying to get your drunk boyfriend to sit down on one of the wooden chairs.

"B-but darlinnnnnnnnnnn..."he slurred, you sighed "what am I gonna do with you...?" You mummble.
He tried to stand up and you told him to sit down " y-you ain't the b-boss of me...! I'm my o-own fucking person!" He hiccups and you pushed him down so he is back to sitting in the chair.

"Just go to sleep bendy" you said, bendy looked at you in a drunk gaze and said "can yo-you..." he hiccups before continuing "g-give me a g'night k-kisssss....?" He slurred, you sigh and gave him a quick kiss on the head "there now go to sleep" "ok.." you walked away from him to get a blanket.

You came back to see bendy sleeping not on the chair but the floor, he was flat on his back and he is drooling while he lightly snores, you decided not to move him,put the blanket over him, and gave him a little kiss on his head.

You sure as fuck know that he's gonna have a massive hangover in the morning.