◇welcome back boris◇

((Continuation of ?how?))

"B-boris!?"
You yelled shocked to see your friend standing in front of you ALIVE and STILL A WOLF!
How did this happen!? The ritual didn't work!
"H-hey (y/n)-" he let out a coughing fit and he gripped his bandaged chest.

You quickly got up and ran up to him "B-boris are you ok!?" You shouted not knowing what to do, he stops coughing and let out a small whimper "i-im fine..." he said letting go of his chest and standing up straight. You noticed that his voice was all scratchy. "W-what happened...? Why i-is everything so different...?" He asked you, he doesn't remember that he died...?

You told him everything, that he died and that bendy was miserable and everything else. Boris face grew sad, everything made a lot of Sense... no wonder his throat and chest hurts and that his legs hurt when he woke up.
Then you started to talk about what happened to you and bendy and you started to cry once more, boris gave you a hug to make you feel better and flinched at the pain in his chest.

You hugged him back, you where still upset about bendy but you where happy that your friend boris is back.
"I-im sorry  (y/n)..." Boris said as he comforts you, a while you calmed down and let him go.
You both talked about other things that boris has missed when he was gone and such.

You almost forgot all about bendy when you finally has someone to talk too....

Almost.