☆star gazing☆

((Requested by AmayaKamata123

I found this vid and I thought it  was  funny and adorable watch it plz ^^

Sorry dat it's so short
enjoy))

Today was very boring, bendy had a hangover for drinking the other night. He's been laying around groaning in pain all day, when he got better though he went outside to smoke....5 seconds later he barged back inside.

Bendy dragged you out of the workshop in a big hurry in the middle of the night. You both where in your regular forms if you where wondering, the streets and everything where empty, everyone but you 2 was sleeping.

"Where are we going?" You asked him and he didn't answer and kept going, he lead you to the park.
"We are gonna look at the stars" he finally answered your question and lay down on the grass.
You rolled your eyes "you know we could've just look at the stars on the workshops roof" you said laying down beside him.

"Yeah but it's not as comfortable and that you can see the stars more without the street lights" he said with a smirk "whatever" you giggled, you both looked up at the sky. The stars twinkled brightly and the Cresent moon glows in the dark sky, you even noticed there are fireflies flying around.

A while later

"Darlin?" Bendy spoke turning on his side to look at you, you gave him a questionable look "yes?" "Are you the moon? Cuz even when it's dark you still seem to shine~" he smirks at you, you blushed a dark grey and giggled "yeah I know it's cheesy but it's true" bendy chuckled "no its not cheesy little devil" you said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips

"Its cute"