....boris is gone....

((Requested by mangledthefoxy

This chapter was inspired by a comic dub called "the liar reviled in ink" it'll be above this chapter if u wanna check it out.))

!¡!WARNING:many feels ahead!¡!

Today was a Friday Joey gave everyone the day off so the halls are empty, bendy's black shoes lightly tapped on the wooden floor as he ran around looking for boris. It had been a while since the demon and the wolf spend any time together since bendy was always with you.

Yesterday they both agreed that they can hang out together like old times but this morning boris wasn't around, bendy thought that he was getting a head start for their adventure they had planned.
"Boris!" Bendy yelled as he ran down the halls with a smile on his face "it's no fair that you had a head start boris!" Bendy laughed still running around the halls.
"If your playing hide and seek then u should've told me you where gonna hide 1st!" He continues to run around looking for his friend

"Come on ou-"he stops at his tracks to see the room down the hall "-uuut...?" He noticed boris strapped to a table thing in the room, boris wasn't moving or making any noise. "BORIS!" Bendy shouted running in the room, scared for his best friend "h-hey... c'mon buddy wake up...!" He slightly yelled and looks at the leather straps that strapped boris to the table thing

"don't worry i-ill get you out of here!" He said trying to get the straps to let boris go they where tighter then he thought, they won't budge! Joey walked in with a bag full of medical supplies "bendy?" Joey said dropping the bag down but continues to hold the surgical mask thing that the doctors always where when they preform surgery.

"What are you doing in here?" Joey asked, bendy was frozen in place "i..."he started and looked at Joey, there was a bit of ink on his face.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO BORIS!?" He shouted after finding his voice again, Joey raised his hands "nothing, boris is just sick. Im just  gonna help him get better and he'll be good as new!" Joey said to bendy that is full of confusion, fear, and anger.

Bendy glanced at the bag Joey had that has a big sharp knife sticking out of it and then looks at boris, boris had a mark on his really short black fur that starts from his color bone to the middle of his stomach and then bendy notice.....that boris wasn't breathing.... bendy really wanted to fight Joey for what he had done to boris but he can't.
Joey was taller then him and probably is more tougher then him too, not to mention he had a bag full of sharp objects right beside him. There's no way that bendy can start a fight AND WIN.

He would end up dead and Joey might go to you next "sick....oh... I better get out of here then..!" Bendy said walking out of the room and ran down the hall then down the stairs.
When he finally got in the basement he slams the door shut breathing heavily.

Boris...is...g-gone...

Bendy slid down the door and puts his head in his hands and started to cry, his white gloves gets stained in his black ink tears.
He lost his best friend, his old pal, his band member....his brother...

He didn't even notice that you where in the room with him cuz his eyes was full of ink tears and his sobbing drowned out your questions.
You didn't know what was going on, you knew that him and boris was going to hang out like old times and he suddenly stormed in crying, you asked him what's wrong and what happened but he continued to cry as if he didn't know you where there.

"H-he lied to us..! J-joey is a liar!" He yelled between his sobs, wiping his tears and sniffing. You gave him a hug trying to calm him down "tell me what happened" you said in a serious tone.
He told you everything and after that he started to go back to crying "i-i lost him...! I lost my brother!!!" He cried hugging you tightly as if Joey is gonna take you away too.

You have him a kiss on the head and cuddled him for as long as he cried, eventually he cried himself to sleep and you sat there with your boyfriend in your arms.

You've never seen him so... broken...