...Bendy has problems...

Bendy was acting kinda odd lately, he's starting to grow distant and always goes outside when you sleep.
You noticed the other night that you and bendy where cuddling each other while you sleep like you always do then you woke up by bendy letting you go and you opened one of your eyes to see him tip toe to the front entrance obviously not noticing you woke up.

You never asked him about it though.... you where staring to worry, his normally happy and mischievous attitude is now just... kinda the opposite. Like you said earlier he's starting to grow distant, which made you worry more.

Tonight bendy left at 1 am.... it's 3 am now. Tired of waiting you got up and dusted off your dress, time for you to get answers.
you walked to the entrance and walked out of the building, forgetting to turn human. Luckily the streets are empty at this time of night.

You smelled nothing but smoke and heard a few coughs from above. You looked up to see bendy sitting on the edge of the roof smoking a cigar.
You walked to the side and used your wings to fly up to the roof and sat down beside him "bendy...?" You said and he hummed in reply.

Bendy wasn't really surprised that you are here and find out that he's smoking, you where bound to find out eventually. "What is going on with you...?" You asked him, smoke flows out of his mouth as he looked forward at the empty road and sidewalks in deep thought, thinking of the right words to say.

"I'm worried about you and... you have been growing distant and acting odd lately..... did I do something wrong?" You said and bendy suddenly looked at you with surprise "n-no no darlin you did nothing wrong...!" He said to you, you looked at him. You noticed under his eyes was a bit dark "you haven't been sleeping again...?" You asked him and he sighs "no.." he mummbles.

He smokes his cigar and you looked at him "little devil, what happened.." you asked him and he was silent. "I saw him...." bendy spoke after a minute of silence "saw who?" You said and he sighed a puff of smoke escapes his mouth "boris.." he said, that was actually one of the problems he has...
You hugged his arm "I'm sorry..." you said to him with a sad look on your face, knowing that there's more then just that.

But you didn't want to make it worse for him.

He goes back to smoking his cigar in silence his arm wrapped around you "I've just been thinking a lot lately..." bendy mummbles, you let out a sigh and your arms are around his waist now. "I still love you darlin..." bendy said and kissed your head throwing the cigar away.

"I love you too little devil..." you mummble not wanting to let him go.