♡red roses♡

((Some of y'all where curious about what bendy's human form looks like in this story,
I can't draw HUMAN male characters to save my own life and that the fact that I haven't been in the mood to draw lately I just looked up a picture for it.

I found this in a comic on YouTube

There u go m8s that's what ur little devil looks like in his human form, exept he doesn't have a tail and his eyes r blue

Now back to the story))

You are at your human form sitting on a bench....alone.

Bendy left you without a explanation, he just told you to sit here and he'll be right back then left.
Do you know what today is?
Today is the day you and bendy 1st met, the day when he fell in love with you also the day of when you where created so this day is 2x more special.
You sat there in the sun for who knows how long, your starting to wonder if you can get a sunburn like humans do when they are in the sun without sunscreen.

If you can get sunburn, then your legs, face, and the upper part of your arms are sunburned. Though you do not feel pain so you assumed you can't sunburn at all.
You sigh, how long have you been waiting for bendy again?
You wished you had a watch to know the answer to that.

You watched as people walk around the park and some dogs barked at you when some people who are walking their dogs past by.

You assumed that bendy had forgot all about you.
Till someone covers your eyes out of nowhere "guess whooo~?" Your boyfriend chuckled and you giggled "bendy you goof" you giggled and he kissed your head. "I have a surprise for you~" he said happily "really now?" "Yup, but you gotta keep those pretty (e/c) eyes closed" he chuckled and moved his hand that was covering your eyes away and you closed your eyes.

You heard footsteps, you can feel bendy's eyes on you "ok darlin open them" bendy said and you opened your eyes to see a bouquet of red roses and a smiling bendy "surprise" bendy's smile got bigger and your (e/c) eyes stared at the beautiful roses in bendy's hand.

He handed you the roses,you smelled the roses. "Thank you little devil they are beautiful" you smiled at him "they arent as beautiful as you" bendy told you his smile still on his face, you stood up and hugged him.
You hugs you back and kissed your head lovingly "I love you" you said giving him a kiss on the lips "I love you too darlin" bendy smiled, a blush on his face.

After that you ran back to the workshop so you can find a vase to put the flowers in with bendy trailing behind you.