part 1

So guys the girl is none other than the Barbie doll Aliya who is married to the womanizer and heartless devil manik..

Man:hey listen stop blushing I am not at all interested in you.. I am not interested in getting married..It's all because of my parents..They forced me to marry you.. I will never give you the place of my wife..U r not my type..

These words just shattered the girl heart into pieces..

Ali:why did you did that yesterday when you didn't want me..

Man:oh come on stop behaving like sati savitri..It just that you were looking hot and I can't control myself and did that..Stop making drama..From now onwards you will sleep on floor don't you dare touch anything from this room..

Then manik went to freshen up.. Aliya just sat on floor and cried her heart out..

After sometime she went downstairs and did breakfast..no one treated her like newly wedded as she is adopted daughter of their parents..

They all had their breakfast..They enjoyed it but at the same time insulted her as they think that she doesn't deserve them..

I know you must be thinking that why they married her to manik if they doesn't like her it's because they didn't know before marriage they came to know after marriage