True Love.. Important Note

Guys I want you to answer honestly.. Feel free to share your views..

Soo many of you want manik to suffer..But also want manan..

I have question..What is true love according to you??

According to me..True love is that which heals broken heart.. Which supports us and trusts us without any proof..Guys jab Hume usse hi proof dikhana pade toh that is not true love..True love ko proof ki zaroorat nahi haina..It is not any court after all to show proofs..

Guys you want nandu to punish manik..

Guys if she will punish him who will heal him..True love heals us right..Manik have suffered alot..He was best but he changed into monster.. Someone has to bring his good side again..Then if nandu punish him who will bring his best side.. I want to show nandu innocent and good at heart..

I know you want nandu to punish him..If she punish him who will heal him..In kyy also she supported and loved him and always tried to bring his good side..She didn't tried to punish him..She loved the monster.. I want nandu to love him truly.. I want her to bring his true side.. I want her to take care of him like a baby.. I don't know if he falls in love with her or not.. I don't know if they have happy ending or not..But I want this things if manan fall in love.. Feel free to share your views without hurting or Bashing me bubblies.. Feel free lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv