part 3

Nandini and Ayesha landed in Mumbai..

Here in Murthy mansion Everyone is waiting for them..

Nandu and Ayesha reached home..
Everyone is very happy to see eachother after long time..Nandu is about to enter but someone stopped her....

It's nandu's mom with aarti Tali..
Nandu smiled seeing her mom because nandu know her parents love her most that's why they do such type of things..After aarti nandu and Ayesha entered in....

Nandu mom:OMG nandu..U r changed..U r looking more beautiful than before..
Nandu: I know..
Nandu dad came and hugged her..

(Guys when Aliya is 5 they adopted her as they thought nandu mom will never become pregnant..But after two years nandu born but nandu parents love both equally)..

It's night so they did their dinner and went to rest..

In malhothra mansion manik is still not home..Aliya is waiting for him but he did not turned up..This make Aliya worry..She about to call him but manik entered with a slut which broke her heart into pieces..

When Aliya questioned him..He kissed that slut Infront of her only..
After that they went to room and the moans should be heared..She soo wanted to share everything with her parents but can't..As they are thinking that Aliya is now married to the richest guy and she is happy..And she didn't want to snatch their happiness..

In morning:
Murthy mansion:
Mr.murthy called Malhothra's and invited them for lunch..but he didn't told them that nandu is here..As he wanted to surprise Aliya..

Mr.malhothra:Sab tayyar ho jao today we are going to Murthy mansion for lunch so be ready..Manik before you deny..We have to go..

Manik nodded unwillingly..
Aliya is very happy..
(Guys fab4 also live in malhothra mansion only)

Here nandu is ready to surprise her Didi and jiju..
Nandu: mom I am soo happy finally I am going to meet Didi and jiju..
Nandu mom: nandu unke samne ache se behave karna don't jump like frog..

It's time for lunch so nandu became ready wearing read sleeveless and backless full frock.. Looking hot,cute, beautiful and sexy..

Malhothra's arrived Murthy mansion..Murthy welcomed them respectfully..

Aliya is sitting on sofa beside manik continuously smiling to show her parents that she is happy..
Suddenly someone from behind closed her eyes..Manik turned to see her but he can't see her because her hair is covering her face..

Here Aliya face showed happiness as she knew the touch..Alia immediately turned and pounced upon her..Still manik can't see her face after few minutes they broke the hug and Aliya kissed Nandini face madly to which Everyone laughed and Malhothra's made bad face and nandu smiled seeing her sis love..

Nandu:Didi l love you and I missed you itna saara..

Aliya: love you too.. I missed you soo much baby..

Nandu:oh really par mujhe toh laga ki you were busy with jiju..

To which Aliya face went pale but covered it.. Which didn't go unnoticed by Nandini..

Nandu:Didi ab toh jiju se milao..

Aliya:ha ha Chalo..

Now they both turned and manik saw nandu's face..And his breath hitched in throat..

Manik pov:OMG look at her she is looking breathtaking and look at her body man she is soo sexy and hot.. I can imagine how it feels when she will be in my mercy moaning my name when I fuck her hardly..Oh God I became hard with the thought..Kash yeh Meri biwi hoti toh isse mein ek pal keliye bhi nahi chodta..Oh manik come on man yeh Teri biwi nahi hain toh Kya hua..U just want to bed her aur bhool Gaye Kya nothing is impossible for manik..But I don't want her for once.. I want her every night..And I will make her mine by hook or by crook..She will be my mistress for life time just wait and watch..

Manik came out from his thoughts by nandu who called him..

Nan:hey jiju.. I am Nandini Murthy your Sali..Waise you can call me nandu as you are my sister husband

Manik:Manik Malhothra.. Yeah I will call you nandu..With that he shakes his hand with her.. Because of which current passed through his body..and checked her from top to bottom and his eyes filled with lust.. which didn't go unnoticed by Aliya and she became very scared for nandu as she know how manik is..

Nandu pov: I am feeling very scared and uncomfortable with his gaze..May be I am thinking wrong.. Because soo many said that he is very well behaved and good at heart..(come on he doesn't have any heart and you will come to know soon )

Manik pov: when she touched me I am turned on fully..Ab toh I am sure I want her and no one can stop me from making her mine..She is going to be my bed mate my slut for life time and I will make her mine if she want or not.. Pehle pyaar se samjaunga nahi Mani toh mere tarikhe se..If you guys are thinking that I am bad then I am.. I am not any Swami that I will wait for her approval.. I am not.. I will force her if she doesn't want that..

Hey guys thanks to those you voted for my story.. actually I thought to delete it after seeing response but I don't want to disappoint those who voted for my story..

Guys it's manan ff only and Aliya is very nice in this story..Aliya is just a supporting role..

Love
Priyanka