part 6

Hey guys I am really very happy with the response.. Thanks for the support..

Nandu reached home and directly went to her room..And went to washroom and rubbed her lips and cried her heart out..She is again and again thinking same and crying..After some time Murthy's reached home and called her and nandu came out washing her face after hearing their voice..

Mr.mur:nandu beta kaha hain aap..

Mrs.mur:nandu jaldi niche aao..

Nandu came down..They looked her swallowed eyes and get worried

Nan dad:what happened beta..

Nan mom:r u cried but why..

Nandini is in dilemma to tell her or not..And finally she decided to say everything..She about to tell them everything..But but..

Aliya's words echoed in her ears..And she didn't say anything..

Nan:Kuch nahi maa.. I am fine.. I am missing my friends that's why cried..(such a lame excuse)..

Nandu parents have still little doubt but bought her words as they don't want to make her sad..

In Malhothra mansion:
In evening:

Everyone is laughing and pulling eachother legs..But today fab5 is more happy as their plan worked..And manik he is reminiscing again and again..And seeing their kiss video..And his desires increasing every minute..

Cab:aur kitni baar dekega..

Man:yaar kitni bhi baar dekhuna utni hi baar dekhne ja Mann kar raha hain..My desires are increasing guys.. I want to bed her soon otherwise I will die for sure..

Nav:itna desperate..

Muk:woh bhi apni Sali keliye..

Dhr:jab saali itni hot hain toh kaun desperate nahi hoga..Kash Meri bhi aisi saali hoti..

Cab:Kash..

Now Aliya listened their words and felt very disgusting..She with long steps went to them and yelled....

Aliya: don't you dare think about my sister..U already destroyed my life and now you are behind my sister..Why are you doing this..

That was it for manik he slapped her because she shouted on him..And Aliya fell on floor with thud..

Man:how dare you to shout on me.. Your place is here near out feet..

Aliya: I did big mistake by stopping nandu..Now I will tell everything to my parents by myself.. I don't care about myself but when it comes to my sister I don't care about myself.. I will tell about you and your friends to my parents..

And she about to leave but manik and fab4 stopped her and showed her the video Of their kissing video.. Which broke her world..(no no guys she didn't misunderstood Because she believes and loves nandu like anything..)..

Aliya is feeling very bad and disgusted that she left nandu alone with them.. After seeing video she cried her heart out because she thought this happened because of her..

Man:if you will tell this to anyone or if you try to leave this house..

Cab:we will make this video viral..

Dhr: and you know what happen next..

Nav: your parents will hate nandu..

Muk:may be they will throw her out of the house..

Fab4:may be they will believe nandu but what about the media and what about your parents reputation and what about your sister..May be your sister will suicide..Or ur parents as you know typical Indian parents how they are..

Man:so stay quite..If we will make this video viral..Media is enough to make their lives hell and you know what media will say..The media will say..

Mukti started like reporter..

Muk:the Murthy's second daughter is interested in manik malhothra the business tycoon who is husband of her own sister..

Dhr:here is the video which got viral..

Cab:manik sir what you want to say about the video..R u in relationship with nandini murthy..Cabir asked keeping his pen Infront of manik mouth with serious expression like reporter.. To which manik answered..

Man: listen it's my personal life.. I don't want to share about this..And about the video..You can see we kissed..And no more questions..And smirked..

And everyone started laughing at Aliya..And Aliya is in dilemma whether to tell or not..And finally decided to stay quite..As it's not only the matter of nandu and her..It's also the matter of her parents and their reputation..And also about nandu future..

Nav:so what you decided with smirk..

Aliya nodded in yes..

Dhr: what you will say to your parents..cabir video upload kar.. Everyone is enjoying her condition..

Cab:ha ha karta Hoon na if she want this.. Upload karu manik..

Man:wt r u waiting for bro..If she want this only we will do it and smirked..

Aliya cried and said..

Ali: please don't do this I will not say anything to anyone.. Please don't do anything..

Fab5: good..Now go to work..

Murthy mansion:

A boy of 20's entered in wearing blue jeans and white shirt.. Looking hot, handsome and sexy with attitude..But he entered quitely without any noise nandu parents noticed him but they kept quite as he asked them to keep quite..He entered nandu room quitely and closed her eyes from behind..Nandu lips curved into smile after feeling his touch..
(So guys guess who is the person who brought smile on nandu lips)

Thanks for the support once again lovelies.. Please vote and comment..Once again Its a dark story lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv