part 29

Hey guys back with the update.. I know now a days I am taking too much time..but Kya karu..ek toh wifi problem..and upar se Family Functions.. I can't ignore them na at least in functions.. I can't ignore you guys also.. isliye mein function mein baitke update likh rahi hoon roj..aaj bhi function hain lekin ab Sab tayyar ho rahe hain toh Socha kyun na I update..Okay bohut hogayi bak bak..let's start..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..Zara long Comments please.. I will update next part after I get 450+ votes.. Good morning Lovelies..

Happy Reading Buddies..

After sometime manik came out of washroom and saw Nandu is setting bed..

He went close to her and encircled his one hand around her waist..and he kept another hand under her shirt..He slowly traced her skin under shirt..Nandu closed her eyes..Manik slowly kissed her cheek and whispered in her ears huskily..

Man:Nandu I gave divorce to your Sister..She also signed it.. I am all yours..

Nandu turned towards him and hugged him..Manik just smiled and hugged her back.. Suddenly Nandu felt something wet on her shoulder..She lifted her head to see tears rolling from his eyes..She wiped his tears and asked..

Nan:What happened Manik..Why are you crying..

Man:Kuch nahi bas jeene ka man nahi Kar raha..

Nandu just looked at him shockingly..She don't know what to say or how to react..

Man: jeene ka man nahi Kar raha..Jab bhi main aakhain band karti hoon..Meri behan and parents ki chahre aakhon ke samne aati hain..it feels I am useless..It hurts soo much Nandu..the pain is becoming unbearable for me..Mere pass jeene ki wajah nahi hain..

Nandu just hugged him and said..

Nan:Why are you saying like that..aapke paas hain jeene ki wajah..main Hoon na manik.. I will not let anything happen to you Manik..

Manik just nodded with smile eyes full of tears..

Man: I know..Waise nandu..phir se bolo..

Nan:What..

Man:Mera Naam..Nandu nodded in no with shy smile..Manik held her chin and made her look at him and said..Bolo na My Little Girlfriend..Nandu blushed and said..

Nan:Manik..

Man: Again..

Nan: Manik..

Man:My name sounds beautiful from your Mouth..And pressed his lips with hers..Lifted her in his arms and made her stand under the cold shower..He slowly removed her Shirt and sat on ground on his knees and lifted her right leg on his shoulder..He took body wash in his hands and started rubbing it on her legs seductively..Nandu bent and cluched his shoulders for support..

He did same with her left leg..He removed her leg from his Shoulder and pulled her down..She also bent on her knees in front of him..He slowly pressed his lips with hers and started exploring her mouth..The cold water flowing on their bodies is just adding fuel to their burning desires..

Manik took some more body wash in his hands and started rubbing on her soft hands..Nandu also took some body wash in her hands and started rubbing on his chest..Manik smiled naughtily..

He then started rubbing body parts on her chest.. pressing again and again..Nandu Closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to stop Herself from moaning in pleasure..She is moving her hands on his shoulder and his back seductively..

Nandu took shampoo in her hands and started washing his hair..Manik is now spreading the body wash on her back and her butts..Manik slowly bent towards her breast and took one in his mouth and started sucking it..Nandu moaned loudly now and started pulling him closer to her by his hair..Nandu also started giving him wet kisses on his shoulders..Manik now started running her vagina..Nandu also started biting and sucking his shoulders..Both are moaning in pleasure..Manik made her stand and parted her legs a little and started rubbing her lower part fastly..He lifted his head and kissed her vagina..He pushed his tongue in her clit and started biting and sucking it..and at the same time pressing her butts..He made her turned and bit and sucked her butt cheeks..Nandu suddenly turned towards him and pressed her lips with his and started sucking them..

Manik then pinned her to the wall..lifted her leg.. encircled it around his waist and entered her in one go and started moving in and out hardly and roughly..He is also Sucking her nipples and moving very roughly..Nandu is moaning loudly with a pinch of pain..After good time of making love..Manik lifted her arms and made her sit on bed and gave clothes to her to get ready..

All day passed like this..Nandu have doubt that if his parents is dead then who are they who is in Malhothra mansion now..(Just like my readers have)..Nandu came to know alot of things about him in this one day except his past..

She came to know that he is still same but scared..She came to know his innocence..She came to know how good he is at heart..She came to know he is insecure..She came to know he is scared of losing people..that's why he stays away from them..

It is night..Manan are sleeping peacefully hugging eachother..

Suddenly Manik started seeing a girl who is shouting in pain for help..He saw a burning mansion and burned  dead bodies..He started sweating..He sat up with a jerk..His eyes filled with tears..He got down from bed and went towards kitchen..He took kerosine can in his hands..He opened the cap and emptied it whole over him..He took lighter in his hands and closed his eyes..

Man pov: I can't live with this pain..it is becoming unbearable..only way to get rid of this pain is to die.. I want to die.. I have to die..My parents also dead like this only.. I failed to save my parents my little sister.. I am the sole reason of my friend's pain.. My parents burned Alive.. I also want to burn myself alive..atleast agle janam mein mujhe peace milegi.. I know I will never be in peace in this life..Death only can give me peace..But what about Nandini..No no I have to die..She also hates me..She will hate me after knowing my past..If I die she will cry for some days and forget me..then she will marry someone best and live happily..she will never be happy with me..She will also lose her peace with me.. I already tortured her alot.. I can't snatch her peace..if I die She will be at peace.. I will also be at peace and I will get free from this pain.. I have to get ready rid of this pain I have to..but I have to write a letter so that nandu will  not face any problem..if I die like this only they may down her.. I will write letter and then I will die..

He took paper and wrote same on paper i mean upto I  to get rid of this pain and kept it on dining table with glass on it..with that he lighted lighter..

Hope you guys like it..it is not edited..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..Zara long Comments karna..

No Bashing Bubblies.. I Hate It.. Don't You Dare Bash Me Or My Stories..

Love You My Loyal Lovely Readers..

Love
Priyashiv..