part 25

Hey guys back with the update..Guys follow me because manan make out will be private.. I will update next part after I get 350+ votes..

Happy reading lovelies..

It's morning now..Manan is sleeping cuddling eachother..Manik is sleeping fully on nandu..Nandu is the first to woke up..She saw their position..She is about to move him but stopped because she remembered yesterday's punishment and lied like that only looking straight blankly.. Manik also woke up after sometime and saw her..He turned her towards him and kissed her cheeks hardly..Then bit her cheeks and sucked them and hugged her and said..

Man: Good morning baby.. Today I will make you mine..Baby from today onwards you are mine.. I can't wait..You know what nandu you are very hot and sexy.. I am gonna have you today..And smashed his lips with hers and kissed her hardly..He wanted​to enter her mouth but she didn't allow so he pinched her thigh hardly..Nandu winched in Pain and taking the chance manik entered her mouth..He broke the kiss after finding her breathless..(Chii yuck unhygienic kiss..Manik baba brush toh karke kiss karte..Agar ab kiss nahi karta toh mar jata Kya.. I really hated this kiss..ewwww)..He leaned towards her neck and bit hardly there and said huskily in her ears..

Man:baby go and get ready..We will go for shopping together.. I want to enjoy my day to the fullest.. I will do whatever I want with you..Dare you stop me..Now go and bath.. but nandu didn't move..This angered him he is about to shout at her but smirked and said..

Man:oh you want me to help you.. that's why you are not moving..I don't mind helping you in bathing.. Let's go baby and he about to stand but before him nandu got down from the bed..Took her dress and ran to washroom..Manik smirked seeing her scared..

He also went to another room to get ready..He came to living room and saw nandu is not there..He went to kitchen to make something to eat for them..Guys manik and nandu is alone because manik gave leave to all the servants for one week..He made pasta for them for breakfast..He was setting dinning table..Nandu came downstairs all ready wearing this..

Manik's ​breath hitched in her throat seeing her

Manik's ​breath hitched in her throat seeing her..He went towards her and leaned towards her and whispered huskily in her ears..

Man: looking very hot and sexy nandu.. I soo want to fuck you here itself but we have to go for shopping right..And he sucked her cheeks and they had their breakfast and left for shopping..

Here in Goa..

Mukti is roaming in beach then she dumped into someone..She is about to fall but a guy held her before she fall..Mukti closed her eyes in fear..The guy smiled seeing her face..Mukti slowly opened her eyes and saw guy's face..She is looking surprised, happy and sad at the same time..The guy made her stand and smiled at her..Mukti also returned one and asked..

Muk:Abhi what are you doing here..

(How many​ of you guessed it right)..

Abh:my dad lives in Goa.. What are you doing here mukti..

Muk: woh I came to spend some time alone here..

Abh:oh.. will you come to my house.. Actually I am alone there..My parents called me here but they went to my dad's business partner's daughter's marriage.. it is very boring here..If you don't mind will you please join me..We will enjoy to fullest away from everyone and everything Alone and don't worry I will not do anything Mukti..And he is about to continue but mukti said..

Muk: I trust you Abhi..Abhi stopped and looked at her..They shared an  eyelock..Abhi broke the eyelock and said..

Abh:toh chale Mukti..

Muk:yeah let's go..And they went to mukti's hotel took her laguage from there and went to Abhi's home..Abhi showed her guest room and asked her to get ready..abhi also got ready and waiting for her in living room..then after sometime Mukti got ready and came downstairs looking hot and sexy..Abhi is also looking very hot..abhi and mukti shared an eyelock..They broke their eyelock and went to beach and started enjoying each other's company..

Here in Pune..

Dhruv and Aliya saw eachother..Aliya tried to speak to him but dhruv ignored her..Aliya is very sad..They went for shopping with bride and groom.. Aliya started selecting dresses for herself..But she didn't liked one..Dhruv came towards her and gave her Beautiful ghagra and said..

Dhr:you look good in this dress..

Aliya smiled seeing the dress and said

Ali: Thank you dhruv.. this is beauti.. Before she complete dhruv left from there..Aliya saw him leaving and looked down sadly..Dhruv turned towards her and said..

Dhr:my pleasure Aliya..this dress will look more Beautiful on you..And smiled and left from there.. Aliya smiled happily..

Here in shimla..

Cabir and Navya is sitting silent in their room then cabir said..

Cab:Navya hum kabtak past ko yaad karke aise jiyenge..hum pehle jaise pehle jaise kyun nahi ho sakte..

Nav:nahi hosakte hum pehle jaise kabhi nahi hosakte..Dekho cabir uska example yeh hain ki tum ne mujhe  mere naam se pukara..Tum ne past mein kabhi aisa pukara..

Cab:nahi lekin hum try toh kar sakte haina at least now..

Nav:cabir tum sachme sab Kuch pehle jaise karna chahte ho..Hum donno ko ek Saath dekhna chahte ho.. I am not pure cabir..Hum pehle jaise kabhi nahi hosakte Please I don't want to spoil your life.. I am not pure..

Cab: please will you stop saying that.. I am also not pure.. I am not a virgin.. I know only one thing.. Whatever happened in past spoiled our lives..We can't live like monsters we can't live this fake life forever..Tell me one thing..Are you happy like this..Are you able to live like monster life long nahi na.. Please we can try to forget past.. I want to talk about this to fab5 but I can't because I don't want them to remember our past.. isliye I also behaved like monster..But I came to know that no one is happy like this..Damn no one..Manik is falling for nandu but he didn't realize it..Dhruv love Aliya but he don't want to move on from past..And about mukti she loves Abhi from ten years..She didn't forget him but she thinks same like you..And about us..We love eachother but you don't want to forget that horrible past.. I want to say Only one thing.. I love you..You are very pure for me..If we try we can become same fab5 of ten years back but we are scared..We are scared to Forget and Love..We are scared too much ki we started hating ourselves..If we try na we can heal eachother..But we don't want to..Think about it Madhubala and left from there..Navya just sat on their bed..Tears are flowing from her eyes..

Hope you guys like it..

Vote and comment lovelies.. I wrote it chup chupke from my wardan.. I will not update if I didn't get sufficient votes and comments lovelies..

Guys it's a dark story so dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Don't be confused with the happenings I will clear everything in upcoming updates..No Bashing bubblies..

Love
Priyashiv