part 31

Hey guys back with the update..Sorry for late update..But Kya karu guys..Patha nahi kyun humari sari families function pe function Kar rahe hain..

Please try to vote..Views jyada and votes kum is Really very discouraging..480+ votes and I will update next part..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

After love making Manan is sleeping..Nandu is keeping her head on his chest..Then after sometime manik said..

Man:Nandu you want to know my past na.. I want to tell you but I don't have that much of courage so there is my diary..(Yaad haina on their first make out I mentioned about a diary..)..Read that My Little Girlfriend..but not now after I sleep..Manik now kept his head on her chest..And she is massaging his hairs..After sometime he slept..Nandu slowly untangled herself and made him sleep beside her and wore his T-shirt..Took his diary and sat on bed beside him..And opened first page..

Diary 2009:

Jan 1:

Happy New Year..

I am very happy today..As usual we fab5 enjoyed new year to the core..with my gf Disha..She is my first love.. I really love her..We fab5 distributed gifts and food to them with cake in Orphanage.. I really love children..they are Soo cute and naive with innocent heart..We enjoyed with kids alot..Then we went to old age home and spent time with them..took gifts for them.. I really feel bad for them..on this day they miss their family isliye we fab5 spend with them so that they will not miss their family..At night I went home and saw my Mom,Dad and My cute little baby sister waiting for me.. I love them..They are my life..My cute sister hugged me and kissed my Cheeks..My mom and dad did same to me..They always treat me like a baby and I love it..We were having dinner as usual my dad asking me to leave her..

Dad:Manik Meri baat sun beta I always get negative vibes from Disha.. Leave her..

Man:Dad please I don't want to argue about it again..

Then after dinner.. I with my daughter cum little sister went to my room..She is only 13 years old.. Seven years younger than me..We have great age difference because ​of which I always tease my dad saying you were at work at that time also..And there starts tom and Jerry game between us.. I am happy and content with my life.. I have Very sweet,Loving and caring parents, friends and gf.. Now what I want more..

Okay guys I am not going to say other things we will now directly go to the day which changed their life okay..

June 28:

Today is my sister's birthday..We decided to treat her like a princess so we arranged a beach birthday party for her..Not much people..Only Me, Disha, Fab5 and My Parents..And Murthys are also doing some party here.. I know about Aliya as Dhruv is very much in love with her.. Love at first sight..She also loves him may be..After cake cutting I came outside and saw my friends are disappeared..Where the hell are they..

I was looking for my friends..Where the hell are they..But suddenly I bumped into someone..not someone actually someone bumped into my long legs..She fall down before I held her..She was on the verge of crying..But when she saw me she was shocked..

Aww She is Soo cute..Chubby cheeks..big doe eyes..Cute height.. I think she is ten years old with short height..with long hair and milky white skin..

Then I immediately lifted her in my arms..She is still looking shocked..then I asked.."Are you fine baby..why are you running..what is your name..why are you Soo shocked.."..Then she blinked her eyes cutely and said..

Nandini Murthy.. I am Nandini Murthy.. ooh so her name is Nandini Murthy..then I asked her again.."Why are you Soo shocked little bubbly girl"..
Then She angrily said..

I am not little girl.. I am big girl.. I am your big fan.. I will marry you when I become big like you.. I just laughed at her words..OMG She want to marry me.. She is Soo cute man..Then I kissed her cheeks tightly..Then I forwarded my cheeks​..She too kissed my Cheeks..then I said..

"Bade hone ke baad kyun hum abhi karte hain shadi.."..Her Cheeks became red..OMG these little girl is blushing.. I once again kissed her cheeks..She blushed and I laughed..And she said..

"No no I will not marry you.. I will marry you when I will become big like you..".. I laughed at her words and she kissed my nose..And I pulled her cute little nose..and said..

"Okay my little girlfriend.. I will marry you..when you will become big like me.."..She pouted angrily listening little..So I said..

"Okay okay my big beautiful girlfriend.. I will marry you.. I will wait for you.."..

With that I took a big bar of chocolate and gave her..She asked me to open it.. I unwrapped it and gave her..She feed me one bite and then started eating..The chocolate is all over her lips,nose and Cheeks.. She is looking cute so I sucked chocolate from her Cheeks and nose.. I think my beard tickled..She rubbed her nose cutely and made pout.. I can't resist and pecked her pout..(Matlab Nandini ka first kiss manik ke Saath hi Tha.. Hahahahahaha.. I know ganda joke..But Sach yehi hain😂😂)..

Then I let her go..She is walking on sand but suddenly from nowhere a truck came with great speed towards her.. I quickly ran towards her and saved from the accident.. Otherwise she would have died..then I handed her to their parents..they were looking scared after seeing her..

At the same time.. Dhruv and Aliya got drunk and ended up on bed..As per the plan"After seeing truck she is completely scared so to keep him busy she spiked his drink and kept him busy on bed..And Aliya gave her virginity to him..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..Next update mein pura past patha chalega..Uff Functions mein Jake I forgot to update.. Sholly kaan pakadke.. I will update soon..

Miss ka