part 16

Hey guys back with the update..Before reading let me tell you no Bashing.. I hate Bashing bubblies.. I will never tolerate it..From this update it is going to very dark..It will contain some violent scenes..In upcoming updates also there is going to be many violent and forced scenes..Once again no Bashing..It's a dark story not any fairy tale love story..So dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain..

HAPPY UGADI bubblies..It is one of our festival..It is celebrated in Telugu states..It is our new year.. I will pray for you my readers..

And guys today is festival so don't mess or ruin my mood with hurting comments..

Happy reading lovelies..

After clearing his doubts Abhi left from there..Aliya held her head as suddenly everything around her started spinning. She is about to fall but dhruv held her before she touch the ground.. Everyone seemed uninterested except dhruv and nandu who looked worried and tensed..Dhruv lifted her in his arms and took her to her bed room..And make her lie on bed..And called their family doctor..After sometime he came and checked Aliya..And said something..I.e;

Aliya is very weak..Looks like she didn't had food and working too much..She need rest and take good care of her.. I am giving some medicines ask her to take them on Time..And make her eat healthy food and left from there..Only dhruv and nandu is upset and worried..And fab4 is like "what the hell"..And manik is thinking something..

(Guys tell me one thing ye Wala scene dekhne ke baad kitne logon ko mujhe maarne ka man Kiya for making you tensed with that pregnancy Wala  prank..Tell me honestly..)..

Man pov:what the hell..What happened to this bitch..She suddenly fainted.. I know guys you must have thought she is pregnant then let me tell you I used protection.. Dhruv looked worried for Aliya..But why.. whatever it is I don't care.. Dhruv called doctor after sometime he came and said she is weak and take care of her..And prescribed medicines.. Take care of her hum Kya uski baby sitting Kare..Isse abhi faint hona Tha Kya bloody bitch..Agar ye shadi mein nahi gayi toh humara bana banaya plan waste hojayega.. I have to send this bloody girl to Marriage..(you bloody Writer hamesha Kuch na Kuch karna hi hotha hain..Now I want her to go to marriage.. Otherwise you will face my wrath..Me:😒😒) I have to send her otherwise my plan will fail.. I will kill this bloody Aliya for sure if she stay here I promise..

After sometime Aliya opened her eyes and nandu hugged her..Aliya hugged her back and asked..

Ali:Kya hua nandu..You are looking tensed..Nandu angrily broke the hug and said..

Nan:Kya hua why didn't you had your food.. I was scared..Apko Kuch ho jata tho..And cried..Aliya smiled but fab5 was like..What is going on dude stop this drama please we can't handle it..

Ali:Ohk now move I have to pack my language..Today I have to go for marriage..

Nan:no you are not going anywhere.. you are very weak..You will come with me.. I will take care of you.. Please di..

Ali:no I can't come.. I have to go.. Please try to understand..She is my best friend my soulie..She came to my marriage five days Before only.. I have to go baby.. Please..She will be hurt if I don't​ go.. Please with puppy face.. Nandu sighed and said..

Nan:Ohk di you can go but on one condition..

Ali:what baby..

Nan: take care of yourself..Eat food and take medicines on time..

Ali:Ohk baby now Chalo packing karte hain..And smiled..Fab5 left from there and looked eachother and smirked..And said..

Fab5:isse hi kahte hain.. Destroying yourself..And smiled evilly..