part 18

Hey guys back with the update lovelies..Guys I may make manan make out scene private.. Actually not only this I am thinking to make all mature parts private..So try to follow me.. some are not able to follow me..You have to refresh it and try then also if you are not able to follow wait for some time and try again it will work..It worked for some who were not able to follow me..It will work for you also lovelies..

Happy reading lovelies..

Here in Malhothra mansion..fab5 reached and suddenly cabir said..

Cab:so guys ready to leave to shimla..Why to disturb manan..

Muk:no yaar I want to go somewhere alone please.. I want to spend some time alone for some days..

Dhr:yes I also want to go somewhere.. I have an important work to do..

Nav:but aisa Kya important work..

Muk:to meet his first love..

Cab:first love?? With word love Everyone become sad..Then Navya said..

Nav:love word is just a joke for us..No one can love us except we..Very sadly..

Cab:Waise who is his first love..

Muk:aur koun Aliya.. Everyone is shocked..

Dhr:mukti what the hell are you fucking..Just shut up..

Muk:you shut up dhruv..You love her from 8yrs.. I know that..

Cab:what eight years..

Muk:yes tujhe yaad hain..uss din dhruv came to us and said he is in love.. Love at first sight..

Nav:yeah I remember on that day..On that beach on party..Means that girl was Aliya..

Cab:dhruv why didn't you tell us..

Dhr:it doesn't matter now guys.. I don't deserve any love..No one can love me..

Muk:that's why he was looking soo sad on manik and aliya's engagement..

Nav:then why didn't she remember you..

Dhr:she might have forgotten me..

Muk:Ohk guys now stop it I am going to Goa.. Dhruv you are going to pune and cab and Navya you both go to shimla and left from there..

Cabir and Navya looked eachother and smiled awkwardly..
(Guys aap ne kabhi notice Kiya Navbir kabhi ek doosre se bath nahi ki.. Whoever noticed it tell me..)

Here alya is also lost in her thoughts..

Aliya pov: I loved him soo much.. Dhruv love of my life.. Love at first sight.. I saw him after eight years on my engagement day..On that day I just wanted to hug him.. I think he forgotten me..But still whenever he looks at me.. I feel pain in his eyes..But my question is there was no news about fab5 for three years.. I got to know about fab5 after three years of our meet.. I know fab5 as innocent and good people eight years back..But what happened suddenly that they changed into monsters.. but whatever it is I love dhruv still.. I will ask dhruv from God even today..

Here in Murthy mansion..

Nandini is crying and her this cry is irritating the shit out of him..

Man: Nandini Murthy will you stop crying..But nandu didn't Stop..

Man: I said stop crying damn it..But she cried more..So he went towards her and spanked her butts..She gasped and stopped crying..Manik smirked and pressed her butt cheeks hardly..Nandu bit her lips to stop her moan..Manik is enjoying it..He dragged her to bath room..And on the shower..He kissed her eyes..Her eyes are flowing with tears..She is not pushing him..As now she is his..He kissed and bit her cheeks hardly..He pulled her hairs hardly and smashed his lips on hers kissing her hardly..His one hand is pulling her hair and other hand is spanking her butt..Tears are rolling down her cheeks Because of pain..

While kissing her lips..He is roaming his hand on her back and pressed her butt cheeks hardly once again and pinched them and entered his tongue in her..He left her lips finding her breathless..He gave wet kisses on her neck and sucked her skin ..He pulled her towel down a little..(guys yaad haina she is only in her towel)..

And gave love bite hardly on her cleavage and sucked her skin there..He bend down on his knees..And nandu she is very scared and uncomfortable..She want to push him..But she is scared that he will do anything in anger..He lifted her left leg and put it on his knee and bit her leg below her knee..And sucked it..Nandu is feeling pleasure but also feeling disgusting..He started rubbing his rough hands on her soft thighs and kissed her there..he is completely lost in pleasure and closed his eyes..Then he started moving his hand upwards..Now nandu can't stop herself and held​ his hand before it touches her core..He opened his eyes very angrily and stood up and slapped her hardly ..He fisted her hairs and dragged her to sink and filled it with water then then..

Hope you guys like it..No Bashing bubblies..

What will manik do now..Dhrulya know eachother before eight years only..They love eachother..OMG I am scared of manik now..What he is going to do now..Why he filled sink with water..How was their kiss in shower..

No Bashing lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv