part 34

Hey guys back with the update.. I know I am late..Sorry for that..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Days passed couples are coming more close to each other..One fine day..

Abhi took mukti to the beach..He started spending time with her..He Made her Smile and Laugh..He tried to show her small things in which we can get happiness..He purposely showed her many couple who are happy even though they are poor..And He showed the couple who are very sad even though they are very much rich..And finally he said..

Abhi: Mukti..Pure Love and Pure Heart matters..Jab tak ek relationship mein love and trust hotha haina they will live happily and peacefully..Ye body ye Sab kuch..Jaisi bhi ho only pure heart matters honey..

Mukti: How can you be soo good to love a prostitute..Abhi closed her mouth..

Abhi:Shut up.. Don't ever say this again.. Don't call yourself with such names.. I have a gift for you..And brought her to his farmhouse..The farmhouse is looking very silent.. Almost scary..Mukti became scared seeing this..Abhi saw this and asked..

Abhi:Do you trust me..Mukti looked into his eyes and nodded..Abhi smiled kissed her forehead and took her hand in his and led her to farmhouse..

Entering into Farmhouse..Mukti saw Fab4,Aliya and Nandini..She was surprised to see Manan as they were not here in their place before may be they came today only..And She also saw Cavya..She is surprised to see vermilion and mangalsutra on Navya..She smiled at them..They returned it.. Nandini not for once looked at Aliya..

Abhi asked them to follow him and took them to a room.. Opening it they found Harshad the bastard tied up to chair..They Became blank seeing him..Abhi saw their expressions and said..

Abhi: I caught him.. I can never leave the person who destroyed your lives..He thought he can escape but my men caught him.. I know what must you are going through but I can't understand your pain.. Isliye I didn't beat him..Not even touched him..You guys are the one who experienced it.. So you guys have the right to punish him..He is the dog who raped you girls not you..Then why you have to feel ashamed..Kahte hain ek ladki mein bhoomi mein jitna patience hothi Hain utna hi hotha hain..Lekin jab woh gussa hotha hi usme jwala hothi hain..Aaj uss Aag ko bahar lao..And usse uska Dand (Punishment) do..Daroge toh log darayenge..Sar utake samna Karo..Galti tumhari nahi Hain you don't have to bent your heads..And Mukti I want that mukti who used to be strong.. I want that bubbly mukti you used to Smile and fight for others rights.. Come on mukti don't disappoint me..

Everyone have tears in their eyes remembering their past..Nandu looked at Aliya with disgust..

Mukti went towards Harshad..Took knife in her hand and cut his cheek..He shouted with pain while Abhi smiled..She remembered all the disgusting things he did..She took salt and kept it on his wounded cheek..His pain made her smile..Navya also came and slapped him..Manik closed his eyes and tears are flowing from his eyes remembering Everything..Cabir and dhruv started beating him ruthlessly..They threw him on Manik's leg..Manik looked at his face and started kicking him on his manhood..Harshad lost his consciousness..They even made him bald.. Police came and took Harshad from there..

Abhi went towards her and said..

Abhi:Mukti you gave me blank Promise it's time..Marry me.. Everyone looked at him shockingly..No not because of sympathy..It's Because I love you.. I know you loved me before.. I used to enjoy everything about you.. Your crush on me everything.. I too thought to propose to at that night but you suddenly disappeared..You didn't showed up again..They I started getting attracted towards Nandu..But now I love you truly trust me.. Please..Mukti nodded and hugged him..

Aliya came towards Nandu Smilingly and about to hug her but Nandu pushed her hardly making her fall hardly..Dhruv helped her get up..Tears are falling from Aliya's eyes..

Nan: Don't you dare touch me with your disgusting hands..Chii..You are a disgusting Woman.. How can you.. How can you do this with them..You made their lives hell by helping those bastards.. Because of you everything happened..

Ali: I did everything to save you..

Nan: Really..you mean Because of me they faced everything..You should have let me die..YOU ARE NOT MY REAL SISTER.. I didn't asked you to save me.. Everyone is shocked with her words.. Aliya's heart broke with her words..You don't have to behave all good..You are a bitch..A Slut who slept with him.. I hardly believe you..You are not less than a prostitute..You must have slept with that Harshad too..Before She complete She received a tight slap..The slap echoed in whole room..The person who slapped her is none other than Manik..

Man:Have you lost it.. Just to save you..She gave her virginity to him..Do you even know how much we torchered her.. Just for you.. Just for you she stayed silent..You even know She lost her baby..Still she didn't tell anyone..Only dhruv knew it..After that night She became pregnant but in all this chaos She lost her baby..Nandu I know you didn't mean those words..You were just angry and depressed but those words will hurt someone..And that someone is your sister..Aaj Kal real sisters bhi tum log jaise nahi hothe..You both are ready to sacrifice everything for eachother don't let this relationship spoil Because of past.. Apologize to her if you feel guilty..

Nandu went towards Aliya..Held her ears and started..

Nan: I didn't mean to hurt you.. I love you Soo much you know na..But this disappointed me a lot..And you didn't even tell me everything before.. Because of us they lost their Beautiful family..This broke my heart I am sorry di..Aliya shaked her head and said..

Ali: I know you baby..You are just angry.. I should have tried other ways to save you but I was scared..She went towards fab5 sat on her knees..Held her ears..Bent her head low and said.. I am sorry.. I know my sorry can't do anything..Even if you guys kill me tab bhi it is not enough.. I am sorry..Mujhe maaf kardo..Even today my heart breaks remembering that day..My Dad tried to find you guys but Aap nahi mile then we saw news about your return we were Soo happy..But we don't know you guys faced soo much.. Please Mujhe maaf kardo..Mukti held her Shoulders made her stand..

Muk:Stop crying Aliya..Shayad hum bhi wahi karte agar hum tumhari jagah hothe.. Forget all these..Now we all are going to be a family..We will live happily.. Now everything is cleared don't worry..Fab4 and Nanbhi shouted Yes..

They hugged eachother and headed towards their Mansion..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

How was the update?..

Uff That was Emotional?..

Finally everything is fine?..

Nandini's words were unexpected?..

Abhi He took my heart away?..

Manik's reaction is unexpected?..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..The Story will end in two updates.. I will give bonus chapters too.. Don't Worry..

Love
Priyashiv..