Truth revealed

Hey guys back with the update..Uff main toh apni readers keliye roj update karti hoon..But they didn't have time to vote..It's ok if you feel I don't deserve your votes 😢😢..

Guys you may don't like the chapter but please think from both Abhi and Nandini pov..And also I don't want to stretch this matter like rubber band isliye jaldi katam kar rahi hoon..

Happy reading lovelies..

Fab5 slept crying and Nandini slept with confusion and soha and Abhi slept cuddling peacefully..

Next Morning soha woke up and saw their position and blushed..

Soha pov: I can't believe this Abhi..Now you are fully mine and only mine.. I love you soo much..Now I seperated you from that bloody Nandini.. Yesterday my words and cries effected you and see you easily fell for my trap.. What you thought I will leave you or what you thought I am good..Yes I am good but only for myself..It's time to play my trump card and marry you as soon as possible.. You know yesterday you were making love to me na I thought it is all a dream but hell no it's truth.. I felt like I am in heaven.. I feeling of you inside me is giving me pleasure and happiness.. I love you.. I can destroy anything and everyone to get you and smirked..After sometime Abhi also woke up and saw her..She blushed after seeing him and moved but winched in pain..Then only he saw their position and realized he is still inside her and moved out and smiled seeing her red cheeks..And kissed her cheek..Soha blushed and got up wrapping bedsheet around her and went to washroom to freshen up herself..Abhi smiled and thought..

Abhi:how much soha loves me I will propose today about our marriage and give her all happiness.. I will make sure that you will always be happy soha.. I try to love you with all my heart..He is thinking all this when his phone buzzed he saw it and unlocked it but what he saw made him shocked,shattered,sad and feel betrayed..He got very angry..Then only soha came out wearing bathrobe and saw him and smiled..He also smiled looking at her..And went to washroom to freshen up..Here soha is getting ready happily not knowing what is going to happen with her..After sometime Abhi came..After getting ready they both went downstairs..Fab5 and Aliya and Mr and Mrs malhothra are waiting for them..Then nandu came wearing aliya's dress..

Then nandu came wearing aliya's dress

Everyone compliment her..And settled down to eat..They were having their breakfast..As always our manik is looking at nandu and thinking..

Manik pov:why she always have to turn me on..She always have to surprise me with her looks and style..Look at her man she is looking sexy and hot even in this type of middle class dress.. I soo want to do soo many things with her and her body man..Only one day I have to control myself.. Tommorrow night I will make her mine..Kal humari suhaagrat hogi.. I am excited..Uff I am getting hard..Only one day..She will scream my name in pain and pleasure and beg me.. I will fu** her hard and smirked..

They had their breakfast and then only Murthy's arrived to inform nandu about the meeting they have to attend in London for one week..Mr and Mrs malhothra are also going to London..They saw nandu sad and soha clinging to Abhi and nandu dad asked..