Make out 18+

Hey guys back with the update..It is for 18+..It will contain mature scenes.. Hope you like it.. I tried to write it sensually..It's Abhi and Soha's make out not manan..Vote before start reading.. I know so many of you don't want this to happen but guys I decided it before only..

Happy reading lovelies..

Soha is still crying hugging Abhi..And when she said nandu name it just added fuel to his anger..And soha words are roaming in his mind..Her sobs making him weak..

Abhi pov:what I should do..Soha loves me soo much..But I don't love her..Yes I want to give us chance but not like this..And nandu no no I can't think about her.. I decided I will give chance to soha but not like this.. I will never take her advantage..She loves me soo much that she is saying she will leave me for nandu..If I want to live with her..Now I am sure I will give chance to soha..But will not take her advantage..He is thinking all this..His trance broken​ by Soha's words..

Soha: please Abhi make me yours please.. I love you.. I promise I will never cross your path.. Please make me yours..And turned Abhi and started kissing him lovingly and slowly.. While kissing she started opening buttons of his shirt..Abhi also gave in and started kissing her..But this time he felt pleasure..She removed his shirt and threw somewhere in the room..

Abhi lied her down and hovered over her and kissed her lovingly..After sometime he broke the kiss and started kissing,biting and licking her neck and soha is just moaning his name which is adding fuel to his desires..He is kissing and sucking her neck passionately..After getting enough of her neck..He kissed her eyes which showed love and care for him..Then he kissed her cheeks and sucked them..Then he kissed her nose to which she giggled..He once again smashed his lips with hers and started kissing and biting her lips..He is sucking her lower lip and she is sucking his upper lip..After getting enough of her lips..He went to her neck and sucked it which turned red Because of his torchers..Then he slowly moved her dress from her shoulder and bit and sucked there to which she moaned loudly..Abhi bit and sucked every part of her shoulders and neck..He is getting irritated with her dress so he removed it completely..Now she is only in her inner wears..He very slowly and sensually removed her bra and eyed her b**bs to which she felt shy and tried to covered then but Abhi held her hands and kissed her fingers and sucked them..Then he left her hands and slowly yet sensually moved his fingers on her b**bs making circles there..Her Ni**les Became erect with his torcher..He bend down and kissed her both b**bs slowly and started giving wet kisses all over her b**bs and soha she is just moaning his name..After giving enough kisses..He held her left b**b and pressed it and started biting and sucking her right one..He bit her right nipple pulled it with his teeth and squeezed other one hardly..And started sucking it to sooth the pain..Soha is just moaning his name which is adding fuel to his desires..He did same with the other one..After getting enough of her b**bs he went to her waist..He started kissing, biting and sucking every inch of her waist..And blew her belly button and played with tongue over there..Then he went down and removed her p**tie.. And he went to her legs and held her right one and sucked her every finger of her feet..He left her fingers with a pop..He is giving her pleasure which is equal to heaven..No one can say that he didn't love soha Because he is worshipping her every inch of her body..After kissing and sucking her fingers..He started biting and sucking every inch of her legs..Then he came to her thighs and kissed and sucked her every inch..After kissing and sucking her whole body..He came to her vag**a and kissed the skin near it to tease her..Now soha is getting impatient..Seeing her irritated and impatient he kissed her clit and pushed his tongue in her clit and sucked it taking her to the another world of heaven..After getting enough he inserted his finger in her clit and started doing in and out Firstly soha yelled in pain but after sometime she started enjoying it and started moaning..He added his another finger and started finger fucking her fastly..And she came he sucked all her juices and again started kissing and sucking her vag**a to lubricate her as he know she is virgin and it will pain..He is trying to lubricate her more to reduce the pain..He is still sucking it and she came..He sucked all her juices again and about to remove his pant but soha stopped him and said..