First forceful kiss

Hey lovelies back with the update..Thank you for your support guys..It's long update.. I think..

So the person who listened their conversation is their servant who came to call them..And decided to share it with Aliya but before he move someone grabbed his neck from behind..He is none other than manik who saw servant..(guys don't kill me for this.. Hamesha main persons hi kyun sune..We will try different this time..This update is to show how cruel fab5 are and also to show their bond)

Man: don't you dare share it with anyone.. other wise I will not kill you but u have sweet little daughter right..

Dhr:arre Kaka tumne bataya nahi you have daughter..

Cab:agar bataya hota toh..

Man:hum bohut achese kayal rakhte aapki beti ka..But no problem ab mujhe patha chal gaya..Let's have fun what say..

Cab&dhr:yes..Let's have fun..

Man:no guys we will not do anything with his daughter..

Cab&dhr:why??

Man:arre guys Kaka iske bare me Kisi ko Kuch nahi batayega..

Cab&dhr:agar bataya toh..

Man:you don't know guys Kaka loves his daughter soo much..He don't want us to fuck her to save any random girl..Haina Kaka..

Servant:nods..with tears in his eyes..

Fab5: what you mean.. you are going to share..

Cab&dhr:oh God I am excited let's go to his daughter school..

Man:yes let's go.. Before he go..

Servant holds Manik's legs and said..

Servant:nahi sir main Kisi ko kuch nahi bataunga.. Please don't do anything with my daughter..

Fab5 laughing: Good..U r smart ha..Now go and pretend like nothing happened..If we see you sharing with anyone..Forget your daughter future..

Servant nods and left from there..

Here fab5 is discussing plan..how to trap nandu and make her sleep with manik..After discussing plan fab5 smirks evily..They decided to start their plan from Tommorrow dinner when Murthy's come for dinner..

They all went to living room....

Mr and Mrs malhothra is not at home..Then came another slut of manik wearing slutty dress..She is rose..She slept with fab3 so she completely used to it..

At the same time Aliya came..
Fab5 along with rose insulted her for her dressing style..(guys bholna bhool gayi she only wears salwar and saree)..

Rose:manik what happened to your taste..you married this behenji..

Manik: I don't consider her as my wife..

Fab4:she is another servant here..And to entertain us..

Rose:oh really..She will entertain us..😏