Part 7

Hey lovelies back with the update.. I am really happy with the response.. Thanks for the support buddies.. guys this part is not private next part is also not going to be private but after that every part is going to be private as it will contain mature part and nasty words..

The person who entered Murthy mansion closed nandu eyes from behind..And feeling his touch nandu lips curved into smile.. Immediately nandu removed his hand from her eyes and pounced upon him..After few minutes they broke the hug and nandu kissed his Cheeks and the person face is shown......

Malhothra mansion:

Fab5 is very happy as their plan is working..

In room Aliya is crying upon her fate..
She is thinking that everything is happening just because of her and she is feeling very helpless as she can't do anything even after knowing his intentions..

After few minutes servant entered in her room and said that fab5 is calling her to their jam room..Aliya immediately went to jam room as she don't want to make them angry..

In jam room fab5 is waiting for her..As it's their plan..Aliya came to jam room and they asked her to clean their jam room..After few minutes dhruv left from there to which fab4 smirked (what's cooking)..

Here dhruv entered there room and..(agey patha chalega)..

Murthy mansion:

The person face is revealed he is none other than Abhimanyu..

(Zain imam my personal favorite..Kitna hot hain yeh ladka aur yeh Joh uska symbol.Uff marhidala..His attitude and style in tashn e ishq is awesome..He is not negetive in tashn e ishq he has grey shades..And sidmin and zain chemistry wow.. Sorry sorry don't kill me guys woh I love him soo much isliye dreams mein Chali gayi thi)

(Abhimanyu thakkar: the very hot, handsome and sexy business man..nandu sister aliya's best friend..25 years old..He loves nandu soo much and nandu too loves him but they didn't expressed their love for eachother..As they both are scared to express..But they expressed it many times..He treats nandu like princess..And protects and cares for her..But will he able to protect nandu from manik..Or usse patha chalne se pehle hi Sab katam hojayega.. What you guys think)..

Nandu is very happy to see him..After kissing him on cheeks she felt little shy and blushed..And here Abhi is too smiling like an idiot..

Abhi:wow that was something..And smiled

Nandu blushed more..

Abhi smiled more and said..

Abhi:now stop blushing..Ur cheeks will hurt..

Nandu blushed even more to which Abhi laughed..

And nandu started hitting him..Abhi laughed and lifted her and twirled her around..And both fell on bed and started their pillow fight and laughed whole heartedly..She forgotten what Manik did to her..This is the reason she loves to spend time with him..They shared cute eyelock and their faces and lips are just few inches away..They were about to kiss but nandu mom shouted from downstairs..(guys they kissed many times as they really love eachother soo much..But they only kissed nothing else..They never crossed their limits..And guys they love eachother when nandu is fourteen..That's why kiss..And guys kiss is common between lovers..Yeah they didn't expressed it..But they know they love eachother)..

They went downstairs..And their parents gave them teasing smile..

Nandu mom:Abhi aate hi..You went to meet Nandu..

Nandu dad:arre woh nandu keliye hi toh aaya hain isliye woh nandu se Milne gaya hain..

Nandu mom:kyun Abhi..

Abhi:arre aisa nahi hain I came to meet everyone..

Nandu dad:toh phir why didn't you meet us..We were in downstairs only but you asked us to stay quite..

Nandu mom:huh why?

Abhi: come on Murthy's..Stop it.. I just wanted to surprise nandu.. Nothing else..

To which nandu face went pale.. Which didn't go unnoticed by Abhi and nandu parents..

Nandu pov: I thought Abhi came to meet me because he is very excited to meet me..He love me..Kya Abhi mujhse pyaar nahi karta..If he loves me why did he said nothing else..And nandu eyes filled with tears and she left from there leaving confused Abhi and her parents..

Nandu mom:usse Kya hua..

Abhi:Abhi toh she was fine..

Nandu dad: I think she was hurt when you said nothing else..

To which Abhi scolded himself..And went to nandu's room..And saw her sobbing and went towards her and touched her shoulder..She shooed his hand..Abhi sighed and sat beside her..

Abhi:why my nandu is crying..

Nandu kept sobbing silently..

Abhi:what happened baby..

Again nandu remain silent..This time Abhi turned her towards him and wiped her tears and hugged her..Nandu wiggled to get free but he held her tight..This time she stopped struggling and Abhi asked again..

Abhi: what happened baby..Why my nandu is crying..He asked her like she is 5yrs girl..This time nandu spoke..

Nan:who am I to you.. Nothing..Go then why you came here..Go away..Abhi sighed and replied..

Abhi:sorry baby..Dekho kaan pakadke..Woh mom and dad tease kar rahe hain toh Maine aisa bhola..Sorry..This time nandu said angrily

Nan:phir kabhi aisa mat bholna.. Don't you dare..Next time I will kill you..

Abhi smiled at her words and said..

Abhi: promise kabhi nahi bolunga..This time nandu hugged him very tightly and happily..

Abhi smiled broader and asked her..

Abhi: Waise nandu what you are for me..And broke​the hug..

Nandu is nervous now..

Nan:you..

Abhi:ha main..

Nan:you toh my friend na with mischievous smile..Abhi understood and said..

Abhi:ha ha tu toh Meri friend hain..U know what I came here to share something with you..

Nan:what..

Abhi:you know my dad's business partner daughter is so beautiful and cute..She loves me also.. I am thinking to propose her..Nandu angrily fisted her hand and punched him..

Nan: don't you dare.. You are mine..Did you get that.. I will kill her..

Abhi smiled at her possessiveness and hugged her happily and said..

Abhi: I am only yours..(OMG nandu is very possessive about him and loves him..but har love story mein lovers nahi milte..Sadly)..

They broke the hug and about to kiss but someone broke the vase angrily..Who is the person and why he/she is angrily..

Screen freezes on Abhi and nandu confused and embarrassing face and the person's angry and red eyes..

Who is the person why the person angry..Is the person is manik but what he is doing in murthy mansion..

It is long update than previous ones..Guys Abhi is very good at heart..Why every time nandu should be single that's why I didn't show nandu single..Nandu loves him and Abhi loves her..What will happen when manik comes to know about them.. I am scared for Abhi and nandu..You will love abhi guys..And trust me you will enjoy it..Iss Abhi scene ko Leke don't bash me..

Thanks for the support lovelies.. Love You for the support..Next update depends on its votes and comments.. I will update very soon if I get sufficient votes and comments..Once again it's a dark story..Dark story dark hi hota hain lovelies.. Love you..

Hey afshu lo update kardiya babe..

Love
Priyashiv..