Part 13

Hey guys back with the update..Guys it takes only one second to hit the star button.. I am updating regularly for you..Guys atleast vote..

And don't worry I will concentrate on both my stories.. I will try to update regularly.. I will never ignore one story for the another..

Happy reading lovelies..

Nandu with shivering hands opened the door and entered in..But what she saw made her numb and shocked..Aliya also entered and shocked to see Abhi and soha under the duet naked..Nandu ran from there and went to her room and closed the door of her room and cried her heart out..

Nan:Kash mein chup nahi rahti..It's happened because of me..Kash woh kiss ke baare mein usae kabhi patha nahi chaltha..It's my mistake.. I lost him because of me.. I was scared to tell him as I thought he will leave me but that was my mistake.. he said he trust me but he didn't.. I know he did it in anger or he didn't loved it..right now I want to kill him..whatever it is I will never forgive him..And cried and cried.. Suddenly Someone said from bed..

Per:now stop crying.. Everything is over..Nandu lifted her head and there she saw manik malhothra on her bed leaning to bed rest crossing his legs smirking..She cried even more seeing him..

Nan:why you did this..Why are you doing this..You snatched my love from me..And cried..

Man: I didn't snatched it nandu..sacha love cheena nahi jatha..He didn't loved you..If he would have loved you..Then he shouldn't have taken such big step..He should have waited for you..He said he trusted you..But he didn't..If he would have trusted you enough then he should have confronted you..He just left you after seeing you with me..He even slept with soha without thinking about you..Nandu love doesn't exist in this world.. Only lust exists..And Abhi he didn't love you it is just mere attraction..You also didn't love him it's just that you want him all for yourself..You are possessive about him but you didn't love him..If you would have loved him..You should have told him whole truth but you were scared that he will leave you.. Because the person never hides anything especially truth from his lover..If she hides it..It meant she didn't love him..Now also you didn't feel hurt..You are angry that Abhi slept with soha..Now also you didn't feel guilty for hiding our kiss but you are feeling he shouldn't have known about it.. Neither he nor you loves eachother truly.. I am not good in this love things but I know what is true love..True love is that which trusts the person blindly..True love is that which support you in your ups and downs..True love is that which shows you right path..True love is that which keeps you happy and makes you smile even in your tears and Even in your hard times..he said all this with tears in his eyes..It seems like he is remembering something..And gave a glance and left from there..Nandu is too confused..

Nandu pov:Mujhe isne bohut confuse kar diya..Why his eyes filled with tears..Why did his tears effect me..Yeah heared me right..His tears affected me..His kisses and touches also effected me a little..Now don't feel disgusted of me..Come on he is hot and handsome..Who didn't ​feel attracted..And let me tell you I am his very big fan.. I love his voice but not his character.. I feel scared..But I am very confused with his words..Is what he said is true..Kya we didn't love eachother..Is I am just possessive and jealous..He is right..If Abhi would have loved me..He shouldn't have taken this step..Oh God My Naughty and lusty jiju have ability to mess up my mind..But whatever it is.. I will tell everything to Abhi.. I will never Forgive him.. Thinking all this she slept with confusion..

On other side manik is sitting in one dark room and crying..

Manik pov: when I was talking to nandu.. I started telling her about true love which didn't exist in this world.. While saying her I went to my past..Which changed my life completely..He stood up and went near a photo frame and said..You and your brother not only changed me but also my friends..We were fun loving people..But you changed us to heartless monsters..We used to help everyone but you and your brother changed us..Why you did that with us..Now we didn't have any feelings.. Sometimes we feel pathetic and disgusting about ourselves..Tum aur tumhara Bhai..Humari gunhe gaar hain.. I hate you for making us monsters.. I also hate myself and started crying his lungs out..

Monster manik is crying..OMG what happened to him suddenly that he started crying with the name of true love.. Matlab fab5 were good but they changed..Now they didn't believe in love but why..Aage patha chalega..

Fab4 also listened to his words and they also went to their respective rooms and closed their room door and cried their heart out..

Navya pov:why God why you did that with us..We were happy but you snatched it..You sent those morons in our lives and destroyed it.. I hate myself.. I hate my body and went to bathroom and started rubbing her body parts standing under the shower..And cried her heart out..

Dhruv pov: I hate myself for whatever happened with us..If we would have little concious about happenings then we would have same..And he closed his eyes then only he heard..Girl shouting.. Please please don't do this..Dhruv,cabir,manik please please help me..Aaaah please Aaaah..After listening this voices he opened his eyes with a jerk and fell on his knees and started crying loudly..

Cabir pov: I am feeling that someone kept a very big rock on my heart.. I want to die..Why that happened with us..God you did very wrong with us..you destroyed our innocence and happiness..You killed us..When we were good you did very bad with us..Now you are doing good with us because we are bad now.. You should have killed us if you wanted but you destroyed us.. I hate myself and started crying loudly..

Mukti pov:God is not there..He made our life hell..He did very wrong with us..What we have gone through only we know..That one incident made us cruel and heartless..We were living in hell.. I am amused that I am still alive after going through all that..I am strong you see..But I don't want to live this life remembering my worst past..God you should have killed us if you wanted..Why you did that to us..Jab hum ache thein you made our lives hell..Now when we are worst heartless devils you made our lives heaven.. I hate you I hate you suna tumne but I hate myself more than you.. I want to die and closed her eyes..Then only she saw some images of someone forcing themselves on a girl and the girl is crying and pleading..And opened her eyes and started crying and searching for drugs and when she got them..She had them and smiled..But tears were flowing from her eyes.. Like this whole night Fab5 think about some dangerous incident and slept crying..

Precap:Most awaiting scene which my readers are waiting for..Some of you may already understood..

Shock laga..

(I hate this Writer.. Humesha ek twist lathi hain😣😣 one day I will kill her if she keep on doing this 🔪..Writer you better stop doing this.. I am ready with knife..Wanna join me in killing this bloody Writer..)

Hey guys hope you like it.. Matlab fab5 have a worst and dangerous past which changed them into heartless monsters..Can you believe this they were good..No no not good they were best..But now they are worst like their past..What happened with them that they changed into worst devils.. Share your views through comments..

Thanks for the support lovelies.. Please vote and comment.. I will update after I get sufficient votes and comments..

Yeh dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv