kiss and seperation

Hey guys as promised back with the update.. Love you lovelies..Votes jyada kyunki see I am updating regularly haina..everyday for you..

Happy reading lovelies..

Soha is about to kiss..But Abhi he don't want to get kissed by her isliye he turned and her lips landed on his cheek which irked soha but nandu is little happy..How can fab5 let this go..

Fab5:you have to kiss him on lips not on cheeks now you have to kiss him for 5 minutes..And smirked..

Abhi:no guys I am not comfortable..

Soha: please Abhi it's about my ego and reputation.. I don't want to seduce them..Nandu do you have any problem asked evilly to which nandu nodded negatively but her eyes filled with tears..

Fab5:see nandu also didn't have any problem..Now come kiss him otherwise seduce us..Now Abhi also nodded unwillingly..He is not at all happy..

Soha came very close to him touching every body parts to his and touched her lips with his and kissed him.. Abhi about to break but soha held him tight..Here Nandini's eyes filled with tears..

Soha pov:OMG I can't believe I am kissing my Abhi..It's only because of fab5..They are best..God I love you.. I don't know you will fulfill all my wishes so soon.. Thanks God you are there..You are there for me..The kiss is so beautiful..His lips on mine great feeling..It is working like fireworks for me.. I am fully turned on..If you guys are thinking I am slut.. I am not.. I am virgin..Heared me right I am virgin I only love Abhi.. I want him to be my first and last.. I don't feel anything for anyone except my Abhi I love him truly from bottom of my heart.. I am loving him from five years.. I am pouring my love and my emotions in this kiss.. I know I am doing wrong but I can't do anything.. I will die without him that's why I have to destroy nandu.. I am sorry Nandini agar Abhi tumse pyaar nahi karta toh.. I myself have saved you but you both love ​eachother.. I am sorry Nandini I am sorry..Call me bipolar I don't mind..

Abhi pov: I don't want to kiss soha but I have to.. I didn't feel anything while kissing her but I feel her emotions.. I feel like she is trying to say she is hurt..She loves me..She is trying to say I am hers and she is mine.. I know she loves me but I can't love her because I love nandu.. Sometimes I feel very bad for her whenever I see tears in her eyes seeing me with nandu or talking about nandu but I can't do anything because I love nandu only..Sorry soha.. I can't love you back.. I love you but as a friend because you always there for me before anyone.. I am sorry soha..

They are still kissing now that was it for nandu..She went to them and pushed soha..And Said..

Nan:five minutes are over..With very angry voice..And turned to Abhi..And asked..Did you enjoyed the kiss..Looks like you are having fun..

Abhi:bady doll it's just a dare I didn't kissed her back calmly..

Fab 5:guys let's continue the game..Soha spinned and it stopped on nandu..

Nav:truth or dare..

Nan:truth..

Soha:did you lied or tumne kabhi Kuch chupaya Abhi se..

Nandu scared: no..Fab5 smirked as their plan is working..

Abhi just smiled..As he know nandu is hiding something..

Nandini to herself: I am sorry Abhi for lying.. I will tell you everything soon.. I promise..

Man to himself:tumhari batane se pehle bohut late hojayega nandu..And smirked..

Soha also heared it and smiled evilly..

Abhi just smiled and nodded..

Nandini spinned the bottle and it stopped on manik..Manik smirked as it's his time to.. Patha chalega aage.. I know some of you already expected..