Part 27(18+)

Hey guys back with the update..sorry for the late update..400+ votes and I will update next part..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

It is the time manik is going to make her his..

Manik came to his room and saw her sitting on his bed..he went towards her and sat beside her.. encircled his hand around her shoulder and said..

Man:Nandu today I am going to make you mine.. I don't want any disrespect..you have to respect me and respond to me..okay baby..nandu nodded in yes..then manik handed her a dress and said..Wear this and come downstairs.. I am waiting for you and left from there..

Nandu went to washroom and after freshening up..she wear the dress given by manik..She wore cherry red lipstick as manik asked her..

Nandini's attire:

Ear rings: imagine that bindi also

She came downstairs and saw manik is waiting for her wearing

Manik's attire:

He is as usual looking hot and irresistible

Manik held her hand and encircled his hand around her waist and started walking towards his car..he made her sit on passenger seat and started driving..he stopped near a beach..there is a cottage..he held her hand and took her inside the cottage..Nandu is shocked by it's beauty..He showed her whole cottage and finally they stopped in front of their bedroom​..manik held her hand and took her inside..

Manan Room:their bed..

(Me: I loved it yaar

(Me: I loved it yaar..)..

Nandu is standing there looking out of the window..her heart is beating fast..manik went towards her and encircled his hands around her waist..and nuzzled his nose in her neck..He removed her dupatta and threw it in a corner..nandu closed her eyes..manik turned her towards him and looked in her eyes..then he lifted her in his arms and made her lie on bed..he removed her ear rings and traced her ear with his tongue..he bit her earlobe and sucked it..nandu clutched his shoulder tightly..manik kissed her forehead..then he kissed her Cheeks and bit them..then he slowly kept his lips on hers and started sucking and biting them..the slow kiss turned wild now..Nandu turned around..he hovered over her from back and opened the dori of her blouse..then he opened her hooks..he placed wet kiss on her back and started roaming his hand on her bra..then he opened her bra hooks..he is now Sucking her back hardly..then he turned her around..Nandu closed her eyes..he removed her blouse and bra and eyed her breasts..she is about to cover them but manik held her hands..he brought his face near her breast and slowly touched his tongue with her nipple..nandu moaned loudly..he slowly with his teeth pulled her nipple and again roamed his tongue around her nipple..He saw her eyes closed and said..

Man:Nandu open your eyes and look at me..Nandu nodded in no..manik again said slowly.. Please MY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND​..Nandu opened her eyes and saw him surprisingly..Manik just smiled weakly..they saw in eachothers eyes.. Nandu's eyes are showing love and asking him questions.. while his eyes are showing pain..no no pain is just a simple word..his eyes are crying.. suddenly a tear escaped his eyes and fall on her cheek..Nandu cupped his cheeks and pressed her lips to his and kissed him slowly and softly..as if asking him the reason of his changed behavior..as if taking his pain..as if asking him the permission to enter his dark world and enlighten it..Manik had his eyes closed..after sometime they broke the kiss..manik saw her face which have same innocence..he once again kissed her forehead..He brought his hand to her breast and pressed it..Nandu moaned his eyes..the desire to listen his name from her lips raised in him and he started pressing,biting and Sucking her breasts..Manik then went towards her waist and kissed it..then he pressed her waist hardly..he started sucking her whole waist..He then opened her Lehenga and removed it..threw it in one corner..he also removed her pan*** and suddenly pushed his tongue in her clit..She started moaning loudly as the pleasure hit her head..She is moving her head right and left..he started sucking her clit like his life depends on it..She is about to come but he stopped and entered his three fingers in her core and started moving roughly..then he put her legs on his shoulder and started rubbing her vagina..then he once again pushed his tongue in her clit and started sucking there..

After that he removed his clothes and entered her slowly..She yelled in pain and he stopped..After that he once again started entering her and finally he entered her fully..blood started coming out..Manik let her adjust..he started moving in and out..he is clenching his jaw tightly and said..

Man:Baby you are Soo tight..He suddenly increased his pace and started moving in and out..Nandu is moaning in pain and pleasure..She is scratching his back..Tears are rolling..manik sucked her tears..After hours of love making..he lied beside her still inside her and said..

Man:Thanks Nandu..nandu saw him confusingly.. Thanks honey for giving yourself to me.. I know I did it forcefully but I want you.. I wanted to make you mine.. I am just saying this because we don't know what happens next day.. I don't know if I get this chance to say you this or not..Nandu looked at him confusingly..manik smiled and said..Sleep Nandu we will stay here for some days..and yeah I will not let you sleep..MY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND..Nandu blushed hearing this..Manik smiled and kissed her forehead and hugged her..he took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking it..He slept like that still inside her and nipple in his mouth..Nandu is confused with his behavior but smiled remembering him calling her with that name..but still his words were roaming in her mind ki what do he mean by I don't know ki if I get this chance or not..Nandu carassed his hairs..kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly..then she saw a diary lying in a rack..She wanted know his past now..She hugged him tightly and slept..

Hope you guys like it..it is not edited..

Precap: Suicide..

Confused with his behavior..He is not that bad yaar..why was he crying..what does that mean ki I may don't get chance again.. I came to know one thing..he is in soo much pain..

Guys it is a Happy Ending story..You will love the ending..

Vote and Comment lovelies..Long comments please..

Love
Priyashiv..