part 24

Hey guys back with the update..Guys try to follow me..I may make manan make out scene private..Decided I am not going to update this story until I get sufficient votes..You guys don't even have time to vote then why the hell I will update.. I will stop this story.. Enough is enough..Mein tabtak update nahi karungi jabtak I get more votes..Till then enjoy this update or I should say last update..

Guys in last update..Manik asked nandu not to cry because he don't want to see her tears..They are effecting him not to torcher her..

Start after reading above words..

Happy reading lovelies..

The movie got over with their lots and lots of kissing, touching and what not..Manik lifted her in his arms and took her to his bedroom and lied her on bed..He also slept beside her and took her in his embrace and hugged her tightly then he took her under him then make her lie straight again..Kept his head on her chest..And his leg upon hers..His one hand on her waist and her head on his hand..He pulled her more close to him and closed his eyes and slept..Here after sometime nandu is having difficulty in breathing.. Come on guys uski weight aur height bechari kaise seh payegi..So she wiggled in his grip which wake manik but also make him hell angry as he don't like someone disturbing his sleep (just like me)..He gripped her shoulders and shouted..

Man:why the hell are you moving you idiot..Nandu got scared and replied innocently..

Nan:sorry I was not able to breath..Your are so weight..What will you eat..Manik suppressed his smile and answered..

Man: idiot I am man..And baby not everyone is teddy bear like you..Waise you are not bearing my weight Only for sometime..How will you bear my weight for life time.. Tommorrow I will do more than hugging baby..Waise I forgot you did mistake by wiggling it's time for punishment.. I will make you come..And hovered over her and smirked.. Nandu got scared with his dangerous smirk and said..

Nan:sorry.... I am really very sorry jiju.. I will not do again..

Man:baby if I punish you now..You will not repeat again sali..And pressed his lips with hers.. While kissing her his hand went down wards and started rubbing her clit from pan***..Then he entered his finger in her clit..Nandu jumped in between the kiss..After sometime she came..He took his fingers out and put it in his mouth and sucked them..Nandu gave disgusting look but at the same time she became tomato read..Manik laughed seeing her face..And said..

Man:baby my cute little sali.. I didn't know you can blush.. Aaha..And smirked..Kept his hand in her pan*** and started spreading her cum all over her vag***..Manik again entered his fingers and continued it doing many times..after almost two hours..He asked..

Man:how many times you came darling..

Nan:t..en te......n ti......mes..

Man:good..You learnt your lesson right..

Nandu nodded..

Man:verbal shouted..

Nan:ye..s..

Man:what yes say it clearly..

Nan:y..es I lea..rnt..

Man: I said say it clearly damn it..Do you want more punishment..

Nan:ye...s  I. ..Lea....rnt I lea....rnt not to dis....tu..rb or dis...re....sp.....ect yo...u....

Man:Good..Now sleep baby don't you dare repeat your mistake again..Nandu is very tired and sore so she slept..Manik took her in his embrace and kissed her forehead..Kept his head on her chest and slept..

Hope you like it..

Vote and comment lovelies.. I will update long Wala after I get sufficient votes and comments..

Guys it's a dark story so dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv