part 21

Hey guys back with the update..No Bashing.. Thanks for the support and love lovelies..Hey guys I may make manan make out scene private.. Not only this I may make all mature parts private..So try to follow me..

Many more happy returns of the day dear..May God bless you..This is for you honeyHoneyRinisha

Happy reading lovelies..

They had their dinner and now they are sitting near pool dipping their legs in water..There is awkward silence between them..Manik is thinking something..Chal manik baba batade ki aap Kya soch rahe hain..

Man pov: what happened to me why the hell I am laughing and smiling today.. I laughed after eight years..No I don't want to become that pehla Wala manik who was innocent and used to trust everyone.. I don't want to change.. I want to be like a monster Only..If I change from villan to hero people will take advantage of me..They will use me.. I don't want to become good person.. I want to remain as monster..Nandu I think she forgot me..Tab toh sirf ten years ki thi.. I still laugh remembering that day.. I don't want to change for anyone.. For the first time I laughed that too because of nandu.. I don't want her to change me.. I want her to hate me.. I have to scare her so that she will stay away from me..She hate me from her all heart.. I want her only as my bed room partner..As my mistress who will fulfill my desires.. I don't want anyone as my life partner.. I have to torcher her to keep her heart away from me.. Because I know she was my fan from almost nine years..She Only told me eight years before..And that was the last day of my innocence and genuine smile..

He is thinking all this..He is determined not to fall for her..He looked at her..She is looking moon..She is looking more beautiful in moon light.. the candles and the decorations are adding fuel to his desires..He suddenly grabbed her wrists and pushed her in pool and he himself jumped in water..Nandu don't know swimming..So he picked her up and twirled her in water..Her dress is sticking to her body..It is looking part of her skin..She is looking sexy..Her inner wears and her milky white skin is visible from her dress..The water droplets on her body parts adding more fuel to his desires..Nandu is Feeling Very uncomfortable with his gaze..He leaned towards her and smashed his lips with hers hardly..He left her lips and left her..When she is drowning he once again smashed his lips with hers very hardly..He kept licking, sucking and biting her lips.. While kissing her..His hands were roaming all over her body..He pressed her breasts from the cloth..He lifted her up and took her to their table and threw all the things which were on table..He made her sit on table and stood between her legs..And kissed her once again..And nandu she is feeling very scared and uncomfortable but don't want to stop him and she know if she will try to stop him it will make him angry..And he will do more than this..He is kissing her like there is no Tommorrow..He put his hands in her shirt and pinched her waist and entered his tongue in her mouth and started sucking her saliva..His hand went to her bra hook and started playing with her straps and her hooks.. Suddenly he removed her bra hook..She gasped with his sudden move..He left her lips after getting enough..He bend down and pulled her right breast out and pinched her nipple hardly and pulled it..His other hand is roaming on her bare thigh..He suddenly started sucking her breast hardly and bit it very hardly and pulled it with his teeth very hardly..Tears were rolling down her cheeks..He then pulled her left breast out and did Same with it..While sucking her breast..His hand went in between thighs and started rubbing her clit from her pan*** then he moved his hand inside her pan*** and started rubbing her clit..And nandu threw her head back with sudden sensation still tears are flowing..She is feeling disgusting..She is moving her head to tackle this sudden sexual sensation..He increased his pace while sucking her clit..Then he entered his finger in her clit and nandu jumped..He left her breast and removed her shirt while his finger in moving in and out her clit..He added another finger in her clit..Nandu tears are flowing without stopping..Nandu is moaning with pain not pleasure as he is moving his finger Very hardly..Then he added his another finger in her clit.. While finger fucking her..He once again started sucking and biting her breasts..After sometime nandu said..

Nan:ji....ju stop pl...ea..se....ahhhh... I am.....Ahhhhh.... Fee.....ling so..me...th..ing bu....rn..ahhhhh...ing in ahhhhh in my sto....ma....ch ahhhh..

Man:feel comfortable baby let it go..come baby come for me.. Come baby....

And nandu came after sometime​ all over his hand..He left her breast and sucked his fingers and nandu became red with his this gesture..He is moaning while sucking his fingers..

Man:you are tasty baby..you taste like chocolate baby.. I can have you as breakfast,lunch and dinner and smelled his fingers and nandu gave you are disgusting look..He smirked and bent down on his knees Infront of her and and and..You will come to know in next update..

Manik: Happy birthday to you honey..My bloody writer is not that bad haina..Isliye she updated for you as it's your birthday to make you happy..But itna chotu sa Diya Because she was busy in her studies..And you my lovely readers and fans please vote then only she will update next part because she is very stubborn just like me.. Love you soo much guys..(me:manik did you praise me or.. you called me bloody and your readers lovely..huh..Whatever I don't care.. I love my readers as much as you love..But you are right I am stubborn..)

Hope you guys like it.. Isn't it hot..

Hey guys vote and comment..I will update soon before you ask.. if I think I got sufficient votes..dekha guys manik also asked you to vote because he loves you he want to meet you soon that's why  he is  asking you to update..Guys so manik is back to his monster mode Only in one hour..How many of you though he is changed after last update..Once again many more happy returns of the day honey..May God fulfill all your dreams.. Love you honeyHoneyRinisha

Guys it's a dark story so dark hi hotha hain..

So manik and nandu know eachother from eight years only..One more mystery..Manik also know she is his fan..

Love
Priyashiv