part 30

Hey guys I am planning to end this story soon as the response is very low..you guys want me to end soon please tell me..

I will another stories too today as much as possible..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik lit up the lighter he is about to burn himself but someone snatched lighter from him and slapped him very hard she is none other than Nandu..Tears are falling from her eyes..

Nandini's Pov: I woke up because of Manik as now a days I am very much habituated to him I woke up because his warmth is Missing..and saw he is not in bed.. An unknown fear engulfed me.. I searched in our bathroom but he is not there.. I went to kitchen may be he is thirsty and went to drink water but what I saw stopped my heart beat.. I blood dried in my veins he is trying to burn himself..He is about to burn himself but I went towards him and snatched the lighter and slapped him..
End of pov..

Tears are rolling down continuously..she grabbed his collars and started shouting..

Nan:What were you trying to do..Why do you want to die..Life baar baar nahi milta.. I trusted you enough to give my virginity..She said na you gave divorce to Aliya.. I thought you will marry me..but aap mujhe sapne dikhake aise marne ki koshish kar rahe hain..Aapne mere baare mein ek baar bhi nahi Socha..Why are you punishing me for others mistakes..You were going to kill yourself..You want to die na Chalo ek Saath marte hain.. Because I can't be with someone else..where is kerosine..and started searching it..But manik held her by her shoulders and shouted..

Man:What are you doing Nandu.. I want to die.. Because my pain is unbearable..

Nan: I want to die because if you die..the pain will be unbearable for me.. I also can't live with the pain.. I also can't live without you..

Man:Why..

Nan: Because I LOVE YOU..yes I love you from the age where I don't know the meaning of love.. I started growing close to Abhi..so that I can forget you.. when I saw you..once again I started falling for you.. I started feeling for you..then you lusted me.. I started feeling disgusted because​I thought you are Cheating my sister..but still your touches made me shiver.. Because I love you..But I know you can never love me isliye I didn't give in..but yesterday I saw true innocent manik isliye I gave myself to you.. Yesterday once again my Feelings for you became stronger..and today when you said you divorced Aliya I was on cloud nine that we will be together but you..you once again hurt me..Today you hurt me more than anything..and started leaving but manik caught her hand and said..

Man:Sorry Nandu..My past is haunting me.. I thought that will lessen my pain.. I always tried to run away from everything but I didn't try to face because I was scared.. I didn't had any reason to live..but now I have reason..yes I have reason and that is you.. I want to come out of my darkness..will you help me..

Nandu turned and hugged him..And said..

Nan:Yes manik I will..yes I will..Manik can I ask you something..Manik nodded in yes..What is your past..

Man:My past is something scary..

Nandu held his hand and dragged him under the shower..and removed his shirt and pants..and started rubbing his body parts with body wash to remove gas..Manik closed his eyes in pleasure..with innocent smile for which anyone can die..

Nandu sat on her knees and rubbed his legs just like he did to her..Manik kneeled down in front of her and took her lips for a soul ful kiss.. Like this they started making love once again..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

Vote and Comment Lovelies.. Otherwise the story will end abruptly..the story will end soon with that note which you don't like.. Because guys if I end soon tho I can't give nice Ending na..

Love
Priyashiv