part 22

Hey guys back with the update..Hey guys I may make manan make out scene private.. Not only it I may make all mature parts private.. So try to follow me.. Out Story Obsession is on Rank#3.. I am really very Happy..

Happy reading lovelies..

At the same time in Malhothra mansion.. Mukti is sitting on her bed and she has someone's photo in her hand..She is caressing it..And said..

Muk:I love you from ten years..OMG I can't believe it.. I am loving you from childhood..You know I had secret crush on you..And I met you once again eight years back.. I thought to propose you.. I know you don't even know me.. I wish ki all that didn't happened that time.. I should have proposed you..Now I met you after eight years..But now I am not at all  happy.. Because I can't even express my love my feeling to love of my life..Now toh I didn't deserve anyone's love..Neither my heart nor my body deserves your love.. I hate myself more than anyone and I love you more than anyone Abhi..(oh so the photo is of Abhi..So the third person is none other than Mukti)..When I saw you with Nandu and that soha.. I wanted to kill them.. but I can't.. I changed years back but the that didn't changed in me that is my love for you.. I love you Abhi I love you and kissed his photo and took her laguage and left the mansion for Goa..Even cabir and Navya left to shimla.. Dhruv left before Only..

Manik smirked and bent down on his knees Infront of her..And lifted her left leg and kept it on his knees..And sucked water droplets from her legs..(aapne Kya Socha ki woh Kya karega)..After sucking water droplets he stood up and asked..

Man:tum ne Kya Socha ki main Kya karunga..

Nandini is Feeling Very embarrassing and manik is making her more uncomfortable with his talks..

Man: don't worry I will do that tomorrow.. I will suck and kiss it tomorrow..And winked and Peck her lips..And made her wear her shirt and set her dress..And made her wear his jacket and lifted her in his arms and left the restaurant from back gate..And made her sit in passenger seat and himself took driver seat and started driving..After sometime they reached Malhothra mansion..And in Malhothra mansion there is no one.. Everyone left to their respective interested places..

Manik lifted her in his arms and took​  her to his bedroom and threw her on bed and hovered over her and once again kissed her..(Uff kitna kiss karta hain yeh Banda..Manik baba Zara uski lips ko thoda aram do..) After kissing her he left her and went to his wardrobe and threw his white shirt on her face and asked her to change..Nandu went to washroom and changed into white shirt and came out..Manik also changed into his night pants..He didn't wore his shirt..He sat on his bed and asked nandu to sit beside him..Nandu came towards him and about to sit beside him but he pulled her and she directly  landed on his lap..And nuzzled his face in her neck from behind and asked..

Man:Chalo let's watch film..What you like to watch baby..But she didn't say anything and stayed silent..This angered him and pinched her butt hardly..And gasped then manik said angrily..

Man:you idiot.. Didn't you heard me..Why the hell are you sitting silent bloody fool..Nandu eyes filled with tears..

Man:now stop crying..One more tear from your eyes and I will pull your eyes from their sockets..Stop crying and tell me which movie you like to watch..Nandu got scared and said..

Nan: whatever you like..Manik smirked and said..

Man:fifty shades of grey..We will watch fifty shades of grey together..No one will disturb us..Just you and me together alone..And let me tell you if you stop me from doing anything from now I will try all those fifty shades wale scenes on you..So you better stay quite and feel me..

Hope you like it..

I know it is chotu sa..Guys I want you to vote and comment.. I will update Only after I get sufficient votes and comments lovelies.. No Bashing bubblies.. it's a dark story so dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

OMG mukti knows Abhi from ten years..She loves him from ten years..What happened to her and fab5..

Love
Priyashiv