part 20

Hey guys back with the update..Hey guys try to follow me.. I may make manan make out scene private.. Not only it I may make all mature parts private..

Happy reading lovelies..

Manik is driving car and nandu is looking outside the window..And she is thinking something..

Nan pov:why he is doing this to me..Why he is torchering me..When he dipped my head in water I was struggling to breathe.. I was happy that I am going to meet jiju..He was my fav singer.. I was his biggest fan.. I admired him.. I loved him as a fan..But now I hate him.. Some years back fab5 were best..What happened suddenly that they changed.. I also heared that they suddenly disappeared eight years back and came back after three years with a bang.. I also know jiju he was best eight years back..He was soo good to me eight years back..The was soo innocent and pure hearted but what happened suddenly..Where they disappeared for three years..

Suddenly she felt a rough hand roaming on her bare thigh..She saw the source..Manik is driving looking straight with serious expression..Nandu didn't move his hand as she is scared..Manik is feeling her soft skin under his rough hands..He took his hand nears his mouth and kissed it..Nandu turned red with his this gesture..

After sometime they reached some honey restaurant(my imagination)..

Manik like gentleman opened the door of his car for nandu and gave her his hand..she kept her hand in his.. Manager welcomed them and showed them their way to pool..Guys actually manik reserved whole place near pool and also reserved pool..And decored the place..It is perfect date set up..

Nandu is surprised to see these decorations and also shocked

Nandu is surprised to see these decorations and also shocked..Her mouth and eyes opened wide..Manik smiled seeing her face..Manager left from there..Manik hugged nandu from behind and nuzzled his face in her neck and kissed it..turned her around and said..

Man:close your mouth Warna it will fill with my and stopped..Now nandu is more than shocked and her mouth is touching ground floor..She immediately closed her mouth..He started laughing seeing her expression..

He started laughing seeing her expression

Laughing manik..

Nandu came back to her senses after hearing his laugh..She looked him and started admiring him..

Nan pov:i thought we are going for movie..but he bought me here..It is very beautiful..He saw my expression and teased me..Started laughing..How innocent and beautiful he looks when he laughs.. I am seeing same innocent manik whom I saw eight years back..He is looking very cute and carefree while laughing..Where that innocent manik lost.. Why he became ruthless evil..Why I can't hate him from my heart.. I will do anything to bring that same innocent and best manik.

Manik saw nandu is lost somewhere..And also he realized he is laughing and immediately stopped laughing..Came back to his monster mode..And saw her lost and admiring him..To bring her back to senses he cupped her face and smashed his lips with hers and kissed her softly no sucking no biting..He is only moving his lips and sucking them softly..He licked her lips for entrance..Nandu hands encircled his neck and manik hands travelled to her waist..Nandu also lost in his kiss..Manik bit her lips..She came back to her senses and realized she is responding to his kiss..Manik saw her and smirked..And broke the kiss..And said..

Man: I think you also get affected by my touches and kisses.. Today I enjoyed our kiss more than anything.. I loved it..And took her hand..Started dragging her to table..He pulled chair for her and made her sit..He sat opposite to her..Poured wine in their glasses..Then nandu said..

Nan: I don't drink and pouted..Manik looked at her surprised but covered it..and said sternly..

Man: why?? You were in New York na..

Nandu:yes but I don't drink.. I didn't even go to parties.. Specially late night Wala.. Said sweetly..

Manik is liking her this side and also happy seeing her talking freely ..His feelings are developing for her but he ignored it royally..and said..

Man: don't worry.. I have soft drinks also baby..And gave her soft drink..And smiled..Nandu is surprised by his smile but smiled back..As she also love his smile..

(writer pov:manik ko ho Kya gaya hain aaj..He is smiling and laughing.. I love this smile and laugh karne wala cute manik)

Hope you guys like it..

No Bashing bubblies..Have patience..Manik will not change soo soon..He is kinda not kinda..He is bipolar in my story..

Guys it's a dark story..So dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..