part 23

Hey guys back with the update..Manan make out scene is going to be private may be.. I will decide after seeing comments Because some are saying that they are unable to follow me.. I ask you guys to follow me then only you will be able to read if I by chance make it private..votes are too less for this story looks like you didn't like it..Tell me if you not I will stop giving soon updates..It didn't take long time to vote guys..

Happy reading lovelies..

Manik lifted nandu in his arms and took her to their theatre room..They settled down on sofa..

They are watching fifty shades of grey but our nandu is feeling very shy and uncomfortable to watch this movie with him

They are watching fifty shades of grey but our nandu is feeling very shy and uncomfortable to watch this movie with him.. While watching movie manik is moving his hand on her back to make her more uncomfortable..Manik leaned towards her cheek and bit it and sucked it to sooth the pain..Nandu didn't say anything she is trying hard not to moan..And not to cry as manik warned her..There came the hot make out scene.. Manik's​ hand is on her waist pressing it very hardly digging nails..Nandu hissed in pain..Manik is looking like he is trying hard to control..He turned nandu towards him and smashed his lips with hers..He is sucking and biting her lips Very hardly.. Blood is coming from her lips but he didn't leave her..He is sucking her Blood from her lips..

Man pov:fifty shades of grey my fav just added fuel to my desires.. I became horny..Why the hell I promised that I will not touch her till tomorrow.. I can't control myself.. I gripped her waist tightly digging my nails in her skin..She winched in pain but I turned her around and kissed her hardly.. I bit her very hardly blood started coming out..Let me tell you her blood is soo tasty.. I want to taste it more in all ways..How I wish I am a vampire.. I love to become vampire just to taste her Blood..Now also I can taste.. but in other way hope you guys understood..If not you will come to know Tommorrow night..

He is still kissing her very hardly..After sometime he broke the kiss and hugged her tightly..He left her and pulled her on his lap suddenly.. Her legs were on either side of his waist..Their sensitive  parts are touching..He pressed her more into him..Nandu gasped and tried to get out of his hold but he didn't let her go..He is just pressing more to him and moaning her name..He gripped her waist tightly and started rubbing his hardness on her..And pressed his lips with hers..he Entered his hand inside her shirt and pressed her breast and opened her shirt buttons and threw it..She is only in her inner wears..He also removed her bra and hugged her and closed his eyes..Nandu is Feeling Very disgusting and tears were rolling down her cheeks..He is pressing his hard chest to her soft one and their sensitive parts also touching creating havoc in him..He is hugging her more tightly to feel her against his body..he broke the hug and pressed his face in between her twins..And kissed her there..He stayed in that position for sometime looking like he is getting unknown peace there..His left hand went to her right breast and pressed it hardly..Nandu moaned in pain..He did same with her left one..He took her right breast in his mouth and started sucking it and biting and again sucking it..he is torchering her two breasts pressing, Biting, licking and them..After some hours of playing with her upper body..He let her go..He literally made out with her but with clothes haina..Nandu is Feeling humiliated..She got down from him and wore her shirt then manik said..

Man: I can't wait to fuck you.. I am eager to enter your small and tight core.. How it feels when I move in and out of ur small core..Baby I can't control..

Nandu now can't control and started crying very loudly..Manik smirked and asked..

Man:baby why are you crying..Are you turned on..Do you want me to fuck you now.. I don't mind..But nandu didn't stop..He got angry and shouted..

Man:shut up..You idiot..When you know there is no use of this.. When you know I will not leave you.. I will do it even if you cry..Then why you have to do this bloody drama.. why you have to make me angry you bitch.. Listen if you cry..If I see a tear drop in your eyes next time I will not leave you.. Whenever I am with you.. I don't want to see tears in your eyes.. Whenever I come to fuck you I want you to welcome me with your smile.. Tommorrow when I will come to you.. I want you to respect me and follow my orders.. I want you to smile.. I want you to respond to my kisses.. I want you to please me.. I don't want you to cry like a cry baby.. Otherwise I will make videos viral..Did you get that..Shouted angrily..But nandu didn't answer..He went towards her and slapped her..And pulled her hairs and shouting Very angrily..

Man:Did you fucking get that..Nandu cried and answered..

Nan:ye....Yes...

Man:yes what??..

Nan:yes I get that..And cried again..Manik pulled her hairs more hardly and shouted..

Man:if you get that then why the hell are you crying..Nandu wiped her tears..

Man:now smile and give a kiss on my cheek hardly..

Nandu smiled but her tears are warning to come out..And kissed his cheek hardly..

Man:now smile and kiss my lips hardly..

Nandu is shocked..Then she remembered his slap and tried to kiss him but he is too height..Manik laughed seeing her..

Man:kiss me soon baby..

Nandu know he will not leave her if she will not kiss him..So she hesitantly stood on his feet and encircled her hands around his neck..Manik gave I am surprised smile with impressed look..Nandu also smiled don't forget manik asked or threatened her to smile and kiss him..So she smiled and kept her lips on his..And started kissing him softly..Manik's one hand travelled to her waist and other hand to her neck and deepend the kiss and kissed her very hardly..

The screen freezes on their kissing position..

Hope you guys like it..

No Bashing bubblies.. I hate it..Vote and comment..Next update depends on your votes and comments..

Dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv