part 15

Hey guys back with the update..Let me tell you no Bashing..It's bohut chota hain don't kill me..

Happy reading lovelies..

After Abhi's question everyone were shocked as well as scared and don't know what to say..Then only dhruv said..

Dhr: Because we wanted to make you realize that you both didn't love eachother..

Abhi confused:but why..Ohk leave it..Why you helped her..

Muk:no Abhi we didn't help her.. Actually that video was sent by us only to make you realize that you didn't love her..Aliya also in this plan..

Cab:yeah actually we thought we will make you realize you and also to bring soha true colours Infront of you..

Abhi:then yesterday when I came to terrace you said nandu is having fun with manik..

Man: actually we want to tell you about soha..But when you came you misunderstood us and left from there..Aliya is also with us in this plan to expose soha..Haina Aliya and warned her through his eyes and also warned nandu..

Abhi:but why were you kissing her..

Man: I thought she is Alia..

Abhi: I am confused..How can you think she is Aliya..

Man: Actually when I went to my room then only lights went off and she came I thought she is Aliya and kissed her then suddenly the lights came and you opened the door and misunderstood the situation..

Abhi:but why you wanted to prove that nandu didn't love me..How do you know that soha is bad..

Muk: actually Abhi yesterday when nandu said about you to us..we came to know you both didn't love eachother by her words it's just infactuation..

Cab:then we said same to her..But she didn't believed it..

Dhr:then we noticed soha behavior..After you came here she came to us and said she want you..

Nav:we thought to bring her truth Infront of you and made that video when she came to jam room with us..We said same to Aliya..She agreed with us and helped us to bring her truth Infront of you..But we don't know that soha have another plan to seperate you both..We thought when you will come to terrace we will say that they are having fun and when you go inside the room we will prove nandu innocent and bring soha truth out..

Man:but suddenly lights went off..And I thought she was Aliya and kissed her then lights came and from no where you came and misunderstood us..Nandu head started spinning with the intensity of kiss that's why she hugged me.. Before she say anything you left..After you left she came to know that you both didn't love eachother and don't trust eachother..And that was not morphed that video was a dare..That was dare to kiss the person whoever enter our mansion then nandu came and I had to kiss her..

Dhr:we know we said that was morphed but we said that to test you..You just apologized to her because you thought that was morphed..you didn't try to know the truth.. ufff you didn't deserve her forgiveness..

Nav: dhruv it's Ohk..Now they are friends ONLY..So it's Ohk..

Abhi's​ all doubts cleared..He is blaming himself..Fab5 lied effortlessly..No one can say they are lying..And Aliya and Nandu is too shocked to see them lying which didn't looked lie at all..After sometime Abhi left from there.. Fab5 smirked..

Suddenly Aliya held her head as everything started spinning around her..She is about to fall but dhruv held her before she touch the ground..No one seemed interested and worried Except dhruv and nandu..

The screen freezes on nandu and Aliya in dhruv arms..

OMG Aliya fainted..Is she pregnant??..If she is not then why she fainted..

Fab5 they are very cunning and intelligent they lied effortlessly.. Without stammering..They are well prepared and game players after all..But the question is why they sent that video when soha was actually helping them to get nandu..

(What this bloody Writer think of herself 😣😣..Ek toh chota sa update and upar se cliff hanger pe chod diya😡😡Yeh Kya Kam thein and upar se yeh mystery😬😬..You writer better reveal everything soon otherwise I will kill you😠😠..Yehi soch rahe haina aap log I know 😀😀)

Guys vote and comment.. I will update long Wala only if I get sufficient votes and comments.. Hope you like it lovelies..
Yeh Kya hain..Yes yeh dark story hain..So Dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain..So no Bashing bubblies..

Love
Priyashiv