part 17

Hey guys Back with the update..No Bashing bubblies.. I know you guys will not bash me..But there are some people who love to hurt others..

Happy reading lovelies..

Manik gave her that papers after seeing it nandu is too shocked and numb to react..And manik is smirking looking at her expressions..Now manik said smirking at her..

Man:Now what is your decision..Nandu came back to her senses..

Nan:you can't do this..

Man:well I already done..And I can do more than that..Now tell me your decision..Nandu with crying tone..

Nan:why are you doing this..

Man:hey idiot.. I want you.. I already told you..Then why the hell are you asking with very frustrated and angry tone..

Nan: you can get any other girl who is interested in you..Why are you behind me..

Man: Because I want you.. I want you all for myself..

Nan:you are disgusting..You took my father's property by cheating him.. Just to get me..

Man:you don't even know how much disgusting I am..Now tell me your decision.. I have one more surprise for you baby..And took his phone and showed her the video of Dhruv and Aliya in which they are hugging kissing..(yaad hain doston..Ek update mein dhruv and Aliya kissed accidentally but that was intentional..)

Now Nandu is shocked and said..

Nan:no it's not true..

Man:yes this is True..But that was unintentional.. We were trapped your sister..

Nan:why are you doing this to me..

Now manik got angry and slapped her hardly..And shouted..

Man: stupid..You are irritating me like hell..Why the hell are you asking same bloody question..Next time I will kill you..Now stop this your Bloody Drama and tell me.. what is your decision..Let me tell you I am not going to ask you once again.. I will make this video viral as well as ours.. I will take all your property.. I will make you Street beggers..Kana bhi nahi Milne dunga..Then I will fu** you.. I am not giving you any time.. I want your answer now itself.. I will count upto five..Till then decide and tell me..I am not going to ask you again..And started counting..Nandu is thinking what to do..

Nan pov: what should I do now.. I am feeling very helpless.. I can't destroy my parents reputation and my sisters life..My dad worked hard to reach this position.. I can do it.. I can give myself to save them..Yes I can and I will..

Till then counting completed and nandu is lost in her thoughts so manik said..

Man: I got it..You are cancelling this deal..Ohk then bye baby..And about to go but nandu held his hand..And said..

Nan:no please don't..

Man:shut up and tell me your decision.. I don't have time..

Nandu nodded in yes..Manik understood but want to play with her..So he said..

Man:what you mean??You mean to say no..Tell me in words..If yes then say.. I am yours jiju and smirked..

Nandu cried and felt disgusted with his words and said..

Nan:yes......Y..E..S....... I..... I.... I am...Y..O..U..R...S......J... I...J...U...And cried..

Manik smiled evilly listening her words and said..

Man:lagta hain you are very interested to sleep with me..That's why you are stressing every word baby..Ours parents are not coming atleast for one week..We can enjoy now my saali oh sorry my mistress.. Tommorrow I will make you mine.. I am going to fu** your small and tight c**t hardly Tommorrow.. I can make you mine today itself..But I want to spend some time with you.. I mean I want to go for dinner with you.. I want to romance with you and go for movie..But we will do all this only for today.. Because from Tommorrow I am not letting you leave my bed.. I mean our bed..And smiled evilly and nandu is feeling very disgusting, uncomfortable and scared with his words and started crying..

The screen freezes on her crying face..

Hope you guys like it..NO BASHING lovelies.. Uff finally nandu accepted Manik's offer..

Guys this is a dark story so dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv