part 28

Hey guys here is the update..Same 400+ votes and next update..Today I am good isliye I am updating all my stories..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Next morning..

Manan woke up in eachothers embrace..They shared a cute eyelock..They smiled at each other..Manik slowly moved towards her and pressed his lips with hers..

There dhruv and Aliya also ended up on bed..They smiled at each other..Aliya hugged him tightly and started crying loudly..

Ali: I am sorry dhruv.. I am sorry.. I did wrong with you but trust me dhruv I loved you more than my life..

Dhr:If you loved me more than your life then why did you did that to me..

Ali: I was helpless..They threatened to kill my sister.. Please give me one chance.. I promise I will bring you out of this darkness.. Please I won't break your trust.. I promise.. please give me one chance.. Otherwise I will die.. please Dhruv..

Dhruv nodded and hugged her back and said..

Dhr:This is the last chance I am giving you..Next time I will leave you forever..Aliya nodded Smilingly and pressed her lips with him..and said..

Ali:Manik sent me divorce papers.. I have signed them and sent them to him.. Dhruv nodded and said..

Dhr: I think manik loves nandu..You know he gave his 50 percent of shares to her which no one knows except me..when I asked him he said ki Don't know what happens to him..If by chance anything happens to him..He don't want others to enjoy his property that's why..He made half of his property on her name..

Ali:Nandu was crazy about him..you know pagal ladki bachpan Mein manik se shaadi karna chahti thi..

Like this they talked for sometime and once again started making out..

Here in Goa Abhi and Mukti is getting close to each other but mukti tries to stay away from him always..

In shimla Cabir and Navya married to eachother..Cabir trying his all ways to bring her out of her darkness..

Here in Manan room..

After a little make out..Manik kissed her forehead and said..

Man:Nandu I am sorry..Nandu looked at him shockingly.. I am sorry for everything that I did with you.. I played with your emotions..with your body.. I am sorry nandu.. I shouldn't have done that with you.. I did all that and I have reasons.. I want to take revenge for my parents,my brother and my sister's death..Tumhe patha hain when I saw my sister's raped dead body..my heart broke..patha hain Maine usse apni behen ki tarah nahi apni beti ki tarah pala Tha..apne hathonse bada kiya Tha..You know agar tumhare dad and aliya Hume ek baar Bata dete toh my sister and parents alive hothe..My parents burned body aaj bhi mere aakhon ke samne aati hain..Meri behen sirf 15 years ki thi..They raped her..woh bhi Infront of my eyes..Patha hain mar Jane ka man karta hain.. I am sorry for what I did with you but I am not at all sorry for what I did with Soha and Aliya..Ek baat batao Nandu..Apne Dil pe haat rakke batao..agar tum Meri jagah hothi..agar tumhare samne tumhari behen ka rape hotha..agar tumhare samne Meri parents ki wajah se tumhari parents aur friends ke parents jal ke mar jate toh Kya tum revenge lene ki koshish nahi karti..Kya tum tab bhi mujhse pyar karti.. I toh saved your life but because of your dad and sister my parents and my sister is not with me.. I am orphan Nandini..(Guys apne Dil pe haat rakke bolo Kya agar aap manik ke jagah hothe toh Kya aap sachme unne chod dethe Kya aap usse wahi dard dene ki koshish nahi karte..be practical.. I toh definitely nahi chodti..)..

Till now manik started crying loudly..Nandu hugged him..She also crying with him..

Nan:You didn't do any wrong..yes agar mein tumhari jagah hothi toh I should have done the same.. I am sorry manik.. I am sorry..Manik is amazed and shocked..He broke the hug and cupped her face..and said..

Man:how could you Forgive me soo easily nandu.. I played with your emotions.. I played with your body.. I did wrong with you nandu punish me.. Nandu nodded in no and said..

Nan:No manik you are right at your place..if you are sorry and guilty from your heart..toh why will I punish you..Manik just nodded and went to washroom..

Nan pov:Dad and di what you guys have done..you played with some innocent people lives..They are now thrown into darkness..Dad you pushed him into darkness.. intentionally or unintentionally..and I will bring him out from darkness..Now I will do every possible thing to make him same innocent manik.. Because now I am his..He made me his..But I don't know why I am getting negetive vibes like something wrong is going to happen.. Aiyyappa please aisa Kuch mat karna..jisse manik ko aur chot pahunche.. please..

Here in washroom manik sat under the shower and started crying loudly..

Manik's pov:She forgave me so easily..How can she.. I tortured her..but I was very angry at that time.. Because of her sister and dad I became orphan.. I don't want to live anymore.. I can't live with this pain anymore.. I am bearing this pain from eight years but now I can't..ab mujhme himmat nahi hain..God please iss dard ko thoda Kam kardo.. Please..kitne dinon ko main aise pain ke Saath jiyunga..why you did that with me God.. I hate you.. I hate you..

The screen freezes on his crying face..

Hope you guys like it..it is not edited..

For me love is pure..For me love is trust..For me love is accepting the person the way he is..For me love is Loving him more than our life..

Guys if you expect nandu to punish him toh stay away from the story.. I can't show that..Manik already bare more..Manik is already thrown into darkness..If she also hate and punish him toh who will bring him out from darkness..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..