part 32

Hey guys back with the update..Kya karu yaar patha nahi sabko Kya hogaya..ek ke baad ek functions and get together..Aaaah now I am tired yaar..But I don't want to disappoint you guys.. isliye updating.. I don't to drag past much isliye past ko issi story mein katam..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

There truck was about to hit nandu but manik saved her..

Here Aliya saw truck and became scared and messaged someone saying okay I will do it..Then she mixed pills in dhruv's drink who is talking to her..And ended up on bed with him..And gave her virginity to him..(Uff this is for them who didn't understand last update Wala last paragraph.. Hope ki you guys now understand..)..

And then manik went to Disha..She went close to him..She mixed pills in his drink before he sees them..She gave that to him..He smiled and drank it..

On the other side..Mukti,Cabir and Navya is talking with Murthy..The spiked drink is served to them too along with Manik's sister and Maddy..Maddy is son of present parents of manik..After sometime they started feeling dizzy..Aliya and Murthy helped them to kidnap fab5 and Maddy and sister of manik.. I mean helped them sneak out of party with their unconscious bodies..

(Hope you guys understand what is their I mean Murthy's fault.. Actually they are asked for help by khurana soha and disha's dad..Khurana always sends his children to trap young boys and girls..They are in human trafficking.. Like this Disha targeted Fab5..And kidnapped them.. Murthy's are threatened to help them..)..

Next morning..They woke up and saw they are in a different place where they are listening to Soo many shouts of boys and girls like they are being torchered.. Manik's sister got scared and snuggled to him.. Before manik could say anything..Disha came with her father and brother and smirked at them..Manik is confused, scared, nervous.. Unknowingly he started remembering his father's words about Disha.. Before he speak Disha started..

Disha: Before you ask..Let me tell you.. I don't love you..You are a fool to love me.. Infact your father is right.. Come on he is experienced..He can judge people correctly.. How can't you not trust him..You are a stupid..

Man:Why did you do this..

Dis:This is a business for me..it's not new.. Trapping young people like you..It's a human trafficking business..And how can I let go people like you..You guys are hot and sexy..We can sell you for good amount..

Harshad her brother spoke..

Har:But usse pehle you have to be trained..And yeah baby we will first send girls for prostitution..But She his sister looks too young.. I will personally Check her here itself..

Manik is very angry..He got up grabbed harshad's collar and Shouted..

Man:How dare you I will kill you bastard..But suddenly someone beat him on his head from behind with stick..She is Disha who beat him..Manik fall in his knees and saw Disha with teary eyes.. Harshad and his men tied them I mean fab5 and Maddy with ropes..

Then Harshad grabbed Manik's sister by her hears and slapped her.. Fab5 and Maddy shouting to Stop and get rid of ropes..His sister is crying for her brother..the girl who is treated like princess is not getting treated like a animal..Then he threw her on floor..Disha and her father smirked..Manik is now crying and pleading to Stop..His sister is only thirteen..Harshad tore her clothes completely..Manik closed his eyes and crying and pleading to Stop.. Harshad finally raped her brutally..Her shouts are pearcing their ears..Manik felt disgusting of himself.. For not being able to save his sister whom he treated like his daughter..Then his men also raped her and finally she died.. Suddenly her shouts stopped.. Fab5 and Maddy opened their eyes to see her completely naked, blood coming of her parts..And floor with blood..And her eyes closed..They opened their ropes..Manik instantly towards his sister..Covered her with his sister..Took her in his lap..He woke her up but she died.. Fab5 and Maddy started crying loudly..Their men took her body..They caught hold of them and burn his sister body with petrol..