part 19

Hey guys back with the update..No Bashing bubblies..Hey guys try to follow me I may make manan make out scene private..Not only it I may  make mature scenes private..Our  story is on rank#9 in fan fiction isliye update for you lovelies..

Happy reading lovelies..

Manik angrily opened his eyes and stood up and slapped her and fisted her hairs.. dragged her towards sink.. filled it with water and dipped her head in it.. nandu is trying to come out of his hold..she is struggling to breathe..Then manik said..

Man:How dare you push me.. I Bloody kill you.. I don't like any disrespect towards me..And again dipped her head..It continued for almost 20 times..Then he left her and shouted..

Man:now go and change we are going out for movie..Wear something nice.. Don't disappoint me..

Nandu left from there crying on her fate..And selected a dress

Nandu attire

Manik attire

Manik attire

Manik gave her I am impressed look

Manik gave her I am impressed look..He is thinking something..Main kyun batao yehi batayega..

Man pov: I was soo lost in pleasure.. I was about to touch her tight core but she held my hand and it made me angry.. how dare she to disrespect me.. I stood up and slapped her and fisted her hairs and took her to sink and filled it with water and dipped her head in it..She was struggling to breathe..But I don't care.. I did it almost for 20 times and left her..And asked her to get ready..And went to living room and waited for her..She came out after sometime..Let me tell you..She is looking hot.. I should have fucked her if I shouldn't have told her that I will fuck her Tommorrow.. I did very big mistake of my life by saying I will fuck her Tommorrow..If I shouldn't have said that I would have fucked her now..And then that bathroom scene flashed Infront me..It just added fuel to my desires.. I went towards her and hugged her tightly.. don't know why.. I was feeling like I am in heaven.. Whenever I kiss her I feel something I never felt before.. I want to see movie with her.. I want to spend some time romancing with her.. I want to show every guy that she is mine.. I broke the hug and kissed her but she didn't respond..So I Said​ in between the kiss"nandu you better respond otherwise I will slap your soft cheeks until they become blue"she got scared..Good for her.. I know she is very scared of my slaps now as I slapped her very hardly.. when I spanked her butts she cried in pain.. I know it should have pained her a lot as the water was cold and I spanked her butts hardly..It would have pained her a lot..But I don't care..She started responding to my kiss..It felt heaven.. I don't know why but I feel different with nandu.. Anyway leave it.. I have many things other than thinking about that bloody feeling..After getting enough of her lips.. I nuzzled in her neck..She smells heaven and kissed her and bit her hardly there so that it will be visible to everyone.. I don't want others to look at her like the way I look at her..She is mine.. I want others to know that she is only mine..Mine to possess..Mine to kiss..Mine to bite.. Mine to torcher and Mine to fuck.. I should have left her after fucking her for one night..But I don't want to.. if I will leave her others will look at her..Others will make her his.. I know now Abhi left her but if I leave her others will touch her.. I can't even stand others looking at her.. I will kill the person who will look at her the way I look..She is mine and only mine.. I will never leave her..Now it is her life..She have to live with me..She is sealed in my fate.. I once again hugged her tightly keeping my head on her chest..After sometime I broke the hug and dragged her with me to my car.. I took driver seat and she sat on passenger seat..And I started driving..

Hope you guys like it.. Ignore grammatical mistakes..No Bashing bubblies..Vote and comment.. I will update long Wala only if I get sufficient votes and comments..

Love
Priyashiv