Promo

Hey guys here is the promo..have a look..you will get a little idea about Manik and Nandu's first meet..

I was looking for my friends..where the hell are they..but suddenly I bumped into someone..not someone but someone actually bumped into my long legs..she fall down before I hold her.. I saw her..she is on verge of crying but when she saw me she was shocked..

Aww she is soo cute..chubby cheeks..big doe eyes..cute height.. I think she is ten years old with short height..with long hair and milky white skin..

I immediately lifted her in my arms..she is still looking shocked..then I asked.."Are you fine baby..why were you running..what is your name..and why are you shocked honey.."..then she blinked her eyes cutely and said..

Nandini Murthy.. I am Nandini Murthy..ooh so her name is Nandini Murthy..then I asked her again..why were you soo shocked little bubbly girl..then she said angrily..

I am not little girl.. I am big girl..and I am your fan.. I will marry you when I become big like you.. I just laughed at her words.. Oh God she want to marry me..she is soo cute man.. I just kissed her Cheeks tightly..and forwarded my cheek..she too kissed my Cheeks..then I said..

"Bade hone ke baad kyun hum abhi karte haina shadi.."Her Cheeks became red..OMG these little girl is blushing.. I once again kissed her Cheeks..she blushed more and I laughed and she said..

"no no I will marry you when I will become big like you.."I laughed at her words she kissed my nose and I pulled her cute little nose..and said..

"Ohk my little girlfriend I will marry you..when you will become big like me.."She pouted angrily listening little then I said..

"Okay okay by big beautiful girlfriend.. I will wait for you.."

So who is the person.. I know Soo many of you guessed..Soo many of you may got the hint ki how Nandu and Manik know eachother from eight years..

Past is going to reveal soon..Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv