part 33

Hey guys here is the update.. I know I know I am late and also some are feeling like killing me.. I can understand you..Jo bhi mujhse gussa Hain raise your hands..Ha ha Sorry baba aage se aisi late nahi karungi..Pakka.. Now Smile My Lovelies..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Next Morning..

Nandu woke up and looked at Manik who is sleeping with frowns..There is no peace in his face..Her eyes filled with tears remembering everything..She carassed his face and kissed his forehead lovingly..

Then She went to washroom to get ready and make breakfast for her Large Boyfriend..She wore a cute little Pink Frock and left her hairs open..She is looking very cute same like her childhood..

She went to kitchen and started making Coffee for him..She brought cups and about to pour coffee in it but Suddenly Manik came and hugged her from behind tightly..Nandu is taken a back at once but sensing his touch she relaxed and placed her hands on his.. Suddenly she felt something wet on her neck and turned around to see him shedding tears crying silently..Nandu hugged him tightly but didn't stopped him as she wanted him to let his pain go in form of tears which he kept in his heart from God knows when..

Man:I..... I......tho....tho...ught.....yo....you....le....left...Me......li.....like...Ev.....Every.....one....

Nan:I will never leave you.. I promise..You don't need to be scared.. I will be always there for you and shine for you like a star.. I Love You..

Now Manik is silent..She broke the hug and looked at him..He also looked at her from top to bottom and smiled..He remembered her childhood and pulled her nose and pinched her cheeks to which she made a pout..He chuckled at her pout and pecked it..

He went towards fridge while she looked at him confusingly..He brought a chocolate for her and gave her..At the same time he remembered he forgot to unwrap the cover..He again took the chocolate unwrapped it and gave to her..But she forwarded and gestured him to take a bite..He took one bite..And now she started eating same like her Childhood.. Now chocolate is on her Cheeks,Nose and Lips..He sucked from her nose,cheeks and lips while she made a pout..He pressed his lips with hers and sucked the chocolate from her lips to which she responded equally..

He lifted her in his arms and took her to their room and her lay on bed and he laid beside her..He kissed her Cheeks and bit her there..And sucked them and said..

Man:You Know Baby..She are same like before cute, Innocent,sweet and lovely.. I feel like eating you..Of course I will eat you in my way My Little Girlfriend..

Nan:Main little nahi Hoon..Ab Main badi hogayi Hoon said very cutely and made pout..Manik Smiled and pecked her pout..

Man:Baby Ek baar kade hojao..She stood up..He got down from bed and stood in front of her and said..Baby Floor pe hoon aur tum bed pe kade hone par bhi you are looking very little..My Lilliput..(You know my Classmates specially mere group used to call me this😗😗..Mujhe desk pe kada karke they used to tease me like this in school.. I miss my idiot friends 😜😜)..

Nandu started to beat him on his chest..Manik caught her hands and said..

Man:Baby you can't beat me..Maine Tere sar ucha kardiya..Aur tum bhool mat Jana mein Humesha thumhare samne juktha Hoon..Nandu looked at him confusingly..Arre Lilliput Because of our height difference I have to bend..

Nan:Joke Tha..

Man:Kyun acha nahi laga..

Nan:Hasi nahi aayi..

Man:Kyun ab Jab Maine joke samja Diya toh haso na..

Nan: Hahaha..

Man: Please stop..It is scary..And ran to Washroom.. While Nandu Smiled wholeheartedly seeing him changing..Sahi kahte hain Dil mein chupi hui dard Hume chahne walon se batate hain toh dard Kam hotha hain..

Other side in Abhi house..

Abhi made coffee for her and took it to Mukti's room and saw her sleeping with frowns..A tear slipped from his eyes after remembering what she has gone through..He went towards her and kept the coffee on her side table and carassed her hairs..

Mukti woke up and saw him..She gave same Wala innocent Smile to him..why won't she after all this is her dream to see him every morning after all he is her love..Then she came back to her senses and remembered herself that she didn't deserve him..

Abhi: Good Morning..And Smiled..

Muk: Good Morning..Coffee for me..

Abhi:No no.. Neighbor Aunty Keliye..Of course buddy for you..Mukti Smiled listening buddy from him..

They both came towards balcony with coffee in their hands..They started sipping their coffee while looking at sky..

Abhi:Patha hain Mukti..Sun Har roj kyun aata hain aur kyun jatha Hain..Mukti looked at him like he is an alien..He Smiled and continued..Sun Hume ye batane keliye aata hain ki..Har ek dark night ke baad ek koobsoorat Subah hothi Hain..Patha hain Life bohut choti si Hain..Past ko yaad karke present ko destroy karna stupidity hothi Hain..You know purity Dil mein honi chahiye.. Koobsoorti ka Kya..Jaise humari age badti hain humari jawani Chali jayegi..Kuch salon baad kuch nahi rahage..Agar rahega to yaadein and humara saathi.. I know what happened to you Mukti..Tum Kuch bhi karo you can't change that..You can only change Present and future kyunki woh thumhare hathon mein hothi Hain.. I want to see you as same mukti of eight years back.. Promise me..That you will move on from past..And forwarded his hand..Mukti looked in his eyes and kept her hand on his..Kuch mangunga toh dogi..She nodded..Ek blank Promise chahiye..Mukti Smiled and nodded..He side hugged her and kissed her forehead..And left not before asking her to get ready as they have to go somewhere..

Hope you guys like it..It's not edited..

How was the Update?..

How was Manan Scene?..

Do you like Mukbhi talks?..

What do you think Abhi will ask her in future..Aap ki guess correct ho Sakti Hain?..

Did you guys Liked the update?..

Note:Hey guys the story is going to end soon may be in 8-15 updates..And Guys I am going to write sequel but Buddies that is not going to be related with next part..And woh bhi dark hi hoga..And same Jiju and Sali Romance but that is going to be more dangerous and dark..And yeah sequel is the real story..yes that is going to be real story..Guys that is going to be more dangerous.. Are You Guys Excited..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..Next part after 450+ Votes..

Love
Priyashiv..